inVentiv Health Clinical
0000103049-Lab Tech Ops
A Lab Tech position is available in the Manufacturing Critical Materials Group for an individual who is looking to gain experience working in scientific gmp facility.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Preparing reagents, stocking labs and work areas with the appropriate equipment and supplies, setting up labs for production activities by following detailed instructions outlined in production batch records and SOPs
• The candidate will be expected to organize work to ensure efficient utilization of time and materials and to complete all procedures in a cGMP compliant manner.
• The candidate will also be expected to respond quickly and effectively to multiple and changing priorities, rescheduling work effciently to ensure that current and future needs are met.
• The candidate will be required to accurately and consistently record information and results in batch records according to established GDP formats, and to keep supervisor informed on status of issues that may arise.
• Lifting requirements as needed
• Associates or 2 year equivalent degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or related discipline is preferred
• 1-2 years of Industry experience with HPLC, GMP/GLP guidelines, understanding and following SOPs etc. is a plus
• Organization and prioritization for efficient work flow execution.
• Understanding of oligonucleotide/protein purification is a plus but not required.
• Good communication and teamwork skills are required.
• Ability to work under cGMP guidelines, and coordinate/implement production schedule is necessary.
• Strong verbal/written skills are required.
Required skills/experience must be on resume under experience section: Lab Technician
Additional skill/experience manager would like to see on resume under experience section: Chemistry, Fermentation, HPLC, Purification, SOPs
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
inVentiv Health Jobs
inVentiv Health Clinical was launched in January 2013 as the clinical segment of inVentiv Health, a best-in-class team of global healthcare experts offering clinical, commercial and consulting services designed to provide a comprehensive customer experience that delivers greater long term value. With roots dating back to 1984, inVentiv Health Clinical is an amalgamation of a number of clinical services companies who, when brought together, had the skills and experience to allow inVentiv Health Clinical to become a leading global Clinical Research Organization.