inVentiv Health Clinical
0000103075-Associate Contracts Manager
An Associate Contracts Manager is needed for a 14-month contract position at major biotech company in Northern California.
• Draft and negotiate Service agreements, Collaboration Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Confidential Disclosure agreements, Contract Amendments, Work orders, Change orders and various other agreements to meet the business needs of assigned departments in organization.
• Independently draft and negotiate the aforementioned agreements that have moderate complexity and work with manager or business stakeholder, as needed, on high complexity agreements.
• Leads and conducts negotiations with vendors, and is familiar with working on budgets, payment schedules, etc.
• Ensures appropriate risk evaluation and mitigation while meeting business needs
• Ensure that agreements comply with all applicable company Procurement policies.
• Facilitate and resolve all contractual issues with direction, as needed, from manager, Legal or business for assigned departments.
• Outsourcing experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
• Scientific/Business Degree
• Ability to provide outsourcing support of functional groups, to include the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, service provider identification, selection, bid presentation, bid analysis
• Ability to effectively draft contracts, and negotiate business terms / financial costs
• Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, high contract volume environment
• High degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
• Considerable and demonstrated business acumen
• Outstanding organization, communication skills, written and verbal.
• Understanding of Clinical Development, Contract management, and Functional outsourcing management is ideal.
Required skills/experience must be on resume under experience section: Contract management, Contracts, RFP, Budgets and Change orders
Additional skill/experience manager would like to see on resume under experience section: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Leads, Mitigation, Procurement
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
inVentiv Health Jobs
inVentiv Health Clinical was launched in January 2013 as the clinical segment of inVentiv Health, a best-in-class team of global healthcare experts offering clinical, commercial and consulting services designed to provide a comprehensive customer experience that delivers greater long term value. With roots dating back to 1984, inVentiv Health Clinical is an amalgamation of a number of clinical services companies who, when brought together, had the skills and experience to allow inVentiv Health Clinical to become a leading global Clinical Research Organization.