AML Analyst - Team Lead','17065405','!*!About Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citibank has designed a process to conduct due diligence on certain clients. The program includes review of transaction activity and necessary “Know Your Customer” information.
Citi is seeking a senior level Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Analyst that can successfully analyze transaction activity associated with identified high risk clients based on a client’s profile. Reviews include analysis of complex “Know Your Customer” information in order to successfully complete the requirements of Citi’s Enhanced Due Diligence program. Specific responsibilities vary and may involve reviewing a client’s account activity, statements, internet research, and client profile information, which may result in escalation of unusual activity to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU). Internal and external customer contact may be required.
The selected candidate will be required to continuously look for ways to improve the current process and share best practices with senior leadership. Participating in senior leadership meetings to analyze documentation and processes to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed. The selected candidate will also be required to assist senior level management in gathering data and information for executive level reporting and to take ownership of specified projects and tasks. Other responsibilities may include worklflow management and direct oversight and leadership of other analysts.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills that may involve presentations to direct and senior level management. The selected candidate will at times be heavily involved in leading/participating in intermediate level projects. Candidate will also maintain excellent organizational and time management skills with a high level focus on attention to detail and accuracy.','!*!Required Skills:
• Subject matter expertise in AML, EDD and KYC regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrated success articulating and delivering findings on AML high risk behaviors and KYC data
• High Level analytical research and investigative skill set including experience with background checks/intelligence/customer research/transactional analysis
• High level of analytical skills and complex problem-solving
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to summarize findings and present in a clear concise manner to peers, direct and senior level management
• Ability to contribute, support, and lead efforts to achieve department/ business unit goals, up to and including recommendations to changes in policy and procedures resulting from review findings, participate in leadership level meetings, and quality assurance review of analyst case work
• Assists leadership with escalating potential compliance driven risks
• Assists leadership with additional duties such as special projects, time driven deliverables, and customer escalations
• Operational leadership and diplomacy skills
• Knowledge of Citibank branch processes and procedures
• Strong knowledge of Citibank customer and transaction systems ( i.e., Concierge, Citismart, CRU, On Demand, etc.)
• Bi-lingual (Spanish preferred)
• CAMS/CFE certification preferred
• Prior experience in a production operations environment
• Minimum 1 year of Operational Leadership Experience including delivering in a high-volume, goal-based production/operations-based environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-SC-Fort Mill','','Risk Management','Full-time','Bachelor's Degree','Day Job','Regular','Yes, 10 % of the Time','','','AML Analyst - Team Lead'
Website : http://www.citigroup.com
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.