SunTrust Banks Inc.
Agile Business Process Consultant-W438559
* Build SunTrust Agile processes, best practices and standards
* Develop training to roll out Agile processes and standards
* Maintain Agile COE Resource Library and augment with new content
* Develop and distribute Agile COE communications to audiences at all levels
* Deliver Agile training to leaders, business, scrum teams, etc.
* Maintain content on the Agile COE intranet site
* Provide support to Agile Enterprise and Team Coaches to ensure adoption of COE practices and resources
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 4 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 2+ years' experience in process-related roles.
* Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
* Demonstrated skills in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state).
* Previously worked within project teams to drive complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions).
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
* Skilled with using Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Strong presentation skills; solid verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Agile and/or Kanban methodologies
* Self-starter and collaborative team player
* Ability to train teammates at all levels across the organization
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
PRIMARY LOCATION: GA-Atlanta Area
WORK LOCATIONS: Marquis Two
285 Peachtree Center Ave
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
SunTrust Banks Inc.
Website : https://www.suntrust.com
SunTrust Banks, Inc., with total assets of $172.4 billion on March 31, 2013, is one of the nation's leading financial services holding companies. Through its flagship subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the company provides deposit, credit, trust and investment services to a broad range of retail, business and institutional clients. Other subsidiaries provide mortgage banking, asset management, securities brokerage, and capital market services.