Norfolk, VA 23501
Aircraft Worker/ Electrical
USA - Virginia
Candidate Maintains and repairs electronic generation systems, in-flight navigation and detection systems on the E-2C aircraft. Maintain SCADC and pitot-static systems, advisory and caution panels, vapor cycle control equipment, attitude direction indicators, generators and control units, fuel quantity system and indication, interior and exterior lighting and power supplies, engine monitoring and control systems, emergency system components and environmental systems.
Follow standard checkout procedures to locate malfunctions. Read schematics and block diagrams. Uses basic and electronic test equipment and specialized system test equipment. Complete maintenance forms, inventory parts and supplies. Maintain technical library. Perform avionics corrosion control. Diagnose non-routine malfunctions and demonstrates repair techniques. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
To be considered, candidates must submit a resume directly online at www.aecom.com
For more information please call 469-888-4418.
• Must have 2 years minimum O-level E-2C aircraft electrical system maintenance experience preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret technical publications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Perform organizational maintenance on the E-2C Hawkeye electrical systems both ashore and afloat.
• Shift work and detachment is required.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
• Be able to inspect and operate ground support and auxiliary equipment.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Must be able to obtain an approved status from the Contractor Verification System which includes a 7 year back ground check and obtain a Security Clearance for Public trust.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
United States of America
Website : http://www.aecom.com
Twenty-five years ago, AECOM was formed when a handful of Ashland Inc. employees shared a dream of creating an industry-leading firm dedicated to making the world a better place. On April 6, 1990, AECOM became an independent company formed by the merger of five Ashland entities. While our official founding was in 1990, some of our predecessor firms had distinguished histories dating back more than 110 years. Since then, more than 50 companies have joined AECOM and, in 2007, we became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACM).