Negotiates, structures, underwrites, and closes equity investments that utilize Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC), Historic Tax Credits (HTC), and/or New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) programs in market areas serviced by U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation (CDC). Manages relationships with customers and internal Production Officers in negotiating terms of investment. Engages third party professionals (attorneys, accountants, etc.) in coordinating the drafting, collection, and review of documents and financial projections necessary to close the investments. Coordinates with portfolio managers in preparing and funding initial closing funds and transition investment to the portfolio management department for ongoing maintenance and management. Participates in the establishment of policies and procedures necessary for accomplishing the group's tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent work experience
* Four or more years of experience in financial services and/or real estate activities
* Three or more years of CDC experience, or comparable work experience
* In-depth knowledge of tax credit programs and/or commercial real estate finance
* Highly detail-oriented
* Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and financial spreadsheets
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven leadership skills
* Advanced degree in business or law preferred,
Website : http://www.usbank.com
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities.