- Manage research projects to identify the priority partnership opportunities.
- Help to build business models and programs that help partners to achieve their business goals.
- Lead negotiations with automotive manufacturers to ensure that Apple Music is made available to large volumes of customers and marketed in accordance with Apple’s high standards.
- Work with business management teams to negotiate terms with music rights holders that enable the partnerships.
- Assist in the project management of the integration of the partner into the Apple Music platforms.
- Manage the ongoing commercial relationships with partners including reporting, analysis and contract renegotiations.
- Involves significant travel.
Bachelor degree required. MBA or equivalent preferred.
Minimum 5-7 years of relevant industry work experience in managing or selling value-added services to automotive manufacturers.
Direct experience within music or entertainment content business a plus
Strong understanding of the streaming music landscape.
Strong understanding of automotive industry’s marketing, services and retail strategy
Proven track record of successful commercial negotiation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
Website : http://www.apple.com
Apple designs and creates iPod and iTunes, Mac laptop and desktop computers, the OS X operating system, and the revolutionary iPhone and iPad.