NetApp Business Systems Analysts work as part of a team that supports and enhances NetApp's business processes and systems. You will utilize your strong technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements. To do this successfully you will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business needs; and IT development to provide automated solutions. This is a more senior position in the department, focusing on complex issues that require in-depth analysis of variable factors and the development of creative and cost effective solutions. An ability to understand complex business process issues and communicate technical solutions to the internal client, and to Management, is essential for your success in this role. This role requires demonstrated expertise in an outsourced manufacturing model for supply chain fulfillment, demand forecasting, supply planning, inventory management, S&OP processes and related system applications.
You will work as part of a team that is tasked to:
- Recommend improvement/solutions to business processes and systems based on an understanding of business needs.
- Lead systems and process improvement projects
- Lead design of business process and business system solutions for supply chain domain
-Lead scope and definition for business process and system testing for high quality results for system implementations
- Produce and maintain project schedules, meeting minutes and action plans. May act as the project leader on complex projects, or where your skills exceed those of the functional business team.
- Research emerging technologies and suppliers that could provide potential value-add to current or planned tools and processes.
- Lead people and projects on behalf of operations management and drive process improvement. This may include representation of the operations function on cross-functional teams, as assigned.
- Provide training to the super user community on systems and/or process improvement techniques. Coordinate any needed systems training for the BA team with the IT group.
- Document and establish business controls or functional policies in the form of ISO procedures or desk instructions.
- Participate in or lead technology/tool supplier assessments, including the audit and selection process.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement.
- Understand and monitor the product roadmap to stay ahead of emerging trends that will challenge existing processes or tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills; including process documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and operations planning.
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex projects.
- Good understanding of engineering principles and practices.
- Strong technical background with advanced personal computer skills including: MicroSoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle. Experience with advanced analytics tools ie Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI desired
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other Operations Business Systems Analysts and cross functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree required; Business Management, Operations or Information Technology, or related technical field is preferred.
-Advanced degree preferred (MS)
-Demonstrated ability to design business process and system applications with track record of measurable business results
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Phone : 1-877-263-8277
Website : http://www.netapp.com
NetApp creates innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. We are recognized throughout the industry for continually pushing the limits of today’s technology so that our customers never have to choose between saving money and acquiring the capabilities they need to be successful.