Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
• Supervise team to meet and exceed budgeted tour flow and APG through training, motivation, contests and strategic scheduling.
• Field Leader - motivate, train, oversee CMAs and deliver supplies.
• Help rssolve guest issues, complaints.
• Assist Manager with reports and site updates.
• Resort tour reception and sales/marketing liaison.
• Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring CMAs.
• Assist Manager with training - new hire and on going.
• Attendance record keeping.
• Comply with Human Resource and company policies.
• Excellent communication skills, previous supervisory experience.
• History of reliability, dependability and effective follow through.
• 2 years management or supervisory and 1 year timeshare, time-share or vacation ownership experience required (CMP, OPC).
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance required.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule.
• Must be proficient at Excel, Word and Outlook (Microsoft Office).
• Must have High School/GED.
questions please contact: email@example.com
Many of our locations offer Safemark guest room safes with limited warranty. In the event of forced entry to the safe, Safemark's limited warranty provides you with recourse up to $5,000. For this security, recourse, privacy and convenience, an optional safe warranty fee (plus applicable taxes) is automatically posted to each guest folio at participating properties. If you do not use the safe, you may have the fee deducted from your bill by request to the front desk staff at checkout.