Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
With the right company, life can be brilliant
At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too.
Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
Assist financial advisor in managing and organizing office work flow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This role provides client relationship support, interacting directly with clients to ensure accurate account set up, and by acting as a liaison to answer client questions. The role will also perform other practice management tasks relating to client service as needed. Responds to ad hoc requests, coordinates/tracks projects and/or manages business-as-usual projects such as organizing a client seminar.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Range: $40,000 - $56,000
Bonus Range: 3% - 10%
Location: Sandy, Utah
Responsibilities and Time Allocation – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
50% Business Management
* Work with home office to ensure accurate account setup and resolve issues
* Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts
* Maintain files and records in accordance with the records retention policy
* Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisor(s) and associate financial advisor(s)
* Provide insight and recommendations to effectively use key tools (MOD, Go Social, Advisor website, etc.) that help lead to results in practice
50% Client Care
* Set up and maintain client management system
* Call clients or prospects to set up meetings or appointments
* Write notes or letters to clients of administrative nature only and handle client appreciation
* Attend and participate in client meetings if necessary
* Conduct transaction requests as directed by financial advisor(s) and associate financial advisor(s)
* Coordinate client appreciation events and seminars
* Answer unsolicited calls from clients/prospects to schedule appointments or refer to advisor
Key Traits of a Successful Client Service Associate/Manager
* Direct attention to detail and organization
* Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
* Effective and efficient time management
* Polite and clear phone manner
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor, Ameriprise Financial
* Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the advisor’s practice
* Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
Education and Other Designations:
* College degree or higher preferred
* 2 years of similar experience
* Already have or be able to study for and pass exams for federal and state licenses and registrations for securities, including Series 7, Series 66, and State life, accident and health insurance licenses
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.