CIT Group Inc.
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
We are seeking a Data Delivery Manager with financial services experience to support an expanding Enterprise Data Management Program. The candidate will report to Head of Data Architecture and will provide hands on guidance to other team members. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this individual will be responsible for initiatives such as designing and implementing fit for purpose data marts, building various operational data stores and establishing Data Integration HUB as an alternative to rigid point-to-point integrations by decoupling data sources and destinations.
This position, as a rule, requires the qualified candidate to be innovative and creative in solving complex problems and work in an environment where requirements can continually evolve, while still maintaining adherence to all data architecture standards.
• Responsible for establishing a clear vision and driving execution of data integration applications for corporate systems (Finance, Risk, Treasury, TAX and Regulatory Reporting)
• Provide direction to development activities and liaise with business lines, and technical leads within organization
• Develop solutions in a highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members
• Architect data acquisition, transformation and data load processes
• Establish best practices for data integration
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task
• Perform Proof Of Concepts for new tool and technology selection
• 10 years in developer / architecture type role within financial services
• 3 years in a development management role
• Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and influential skills is required
• Solid experience with Oracle and SQL Server
• Ability to create blue prints in Visio and PowerPoint
• Must have experience with 3rd Normal Form, Star and Snowflake schema techniques
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or other ETL/BI technologies
• Understanding of Data Virtualization
• Agile Software Development: Scrum and Continuous Integratio
CIT Group Inc.
Website : http://www.cit.com
CIT Group Inc. operates as the holding company for CIT bank that provides commercial financing and leasing products; and a suite of savings options in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Corporate Finance, Transportation Finance, Trade Finance, Vendor Finance, and Consumer. The Corporate Finance segment offers lending, leasing, and other financial and advisory services to small and middle-market companies in various industries, such as commercial and industrial, communications, media and entertainment, healthcare, and energy. The Transportation Finance segment provides aircraft and railcar, leasing and financing solutions to operators and suppliers in the aviation and railcar industries. This segment also offers lending and other financial products and services to companies in the transportation sector, such as business aircraft, maritime, and aerospace and defense industries. The Trade Finance segment provides a range of domestic and international customized credit protection, lending, and outsourcing services that include working capital and term loans, factoring, receivables management products, bulk purchases of accounts receivable, import and export financing, and letter of credit programs to retail supply chain companies. The Vendor Finance segment partners with manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and product resellers to deliver financing and leasing solutions to end-user customers for the acquisition of equipment. The Consumer segment offers government-guaranteed student loan portfolios, which are in run-off. The company also provides account receivables collection, acquisition and expansion financing, asset management and servicing, credit protection, financial risk management, import and export financing, insurance, letters of credit, and mergers and acquisition advisory services, as well as debt restructuring, underwriting, and syndication services. CIT Group Inc. was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Livingston, New Jersey.