PwC - China
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Administrative Services is led by the National Administrative Services Leader who oversees the extended leadership team for Executive Assistants/Team Assistants, Administrative Support Concierge (ASC), myAdminConcierge (mAC), Dual Support Specialists (DSS), Office Services, Document Production, Meeting and Events, and Project Management. In the U.S. Markets, the Market Administrative Leader oversees the Executive Assistants, Team Assistants, Office Services, and Meeting and Event teams.
Executive Assistants provide administrative support to Partners and client service Managing Directors. They are the single point of contact for the administrative (arranging travel, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, responding to routine correspondence, maintaining records or files, responding to visitors and telephone calls) needs of assigned internal customers and provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork.
Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint) proficiency levels consistent with the firm's standards
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
Demonstrated ability to:
- Anticipate and resolve issues;
- Identify 'value add' opportunities and deliver administrative support in a proactive manner;
- To work on multiple projects in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Work independently with minimal supervision and deliver quality;
- Resolve complex and often non recurring problems with assistance; and,
- Self motivate and maintain confidentiality.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Professionally communicate with clientele;
- Respond timely to all communications with clear, concise and appropriate language to the intended recipient(s); emails are formatted, streamlined and effective;
- Drafts, proofreads, attaches appropriate documentation and completes work within designated timelines;
- Anticipates and informs Partner/Managing Director of changes related to meetings or calls and adjusts calendars accordingly;
- Accepts or declines meeting invites on Partnersâ€™/Managing Directorsâ€™ behalf based on knowledge of their scheduling preferences and priorities;
- Monitors schedule throughout the day and updates as needed; Notifies Partners/Managing Directors of any schedule changes;
- Initiates contact with client to set up meetings or activities requested by Partner or Managing Director;
- Receives and responds to client requests with Partner and/or Managing Director knowledge and approval;
- Provides a detailed itinerary of travel arrangements, destination locations, addresses, phone numbers, meeting times, meal arrangements, car services requirements, etc.;
- Maintains updated Travel Profiles for support recipients and confirms that travelers have necessary documentation;
- Assists Partners and/or Managing Directors on how to effectively input their time;
- Reconciles expense reports and information to Amex statements and obtains the proper receipts for expense report submission;
- Thoroughly understands trip components in order to accurately complete T&E.;
- Works across multiple functions and teams to resolve time or expense matters, including using the Time and Expense Transfer Database to move time and expense submissions;
- Reserves rooms, catering, sends calendar invitations and manages responses for events;
- Proactively anticipates administrative support that should be provided; and,
- Maintain working relationships with key contacts to resolve issues timely.
PwC - China
Website : http://www.pwccn.com
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.