The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
['Executive Director, Account Lead, Tom Ford Beauty','178305','Tom Ford Beauty','Sales','Americas-US-New York','','','','','Full-time','1st (Day) Shift','','Standard','','','!*!Role Summary: Works with VP, Account Management to deliver a sustainable growth plan for Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdales, Cosbar and Beautylish, determining where to play, how to win, and white space opportunity. Manages overall retail relationship from vision to execution, working closely with the planners and trade marketing. Covers basic, launch, sets, holiday, non-saleable/collateral/all supporting elements.
• Understanding of retailer and local market nuances to help set overall account strategy that guides category priorities, marketing campaigns, assortment, merchandising, sets, events and all other parts of the business.
• Develops full SBS calendar by retailer of tailored objectives for retailer and retailer.com, leveraging overall brand category and marketing objectives and ensuring correct coordination and resource allocation between B&M and .com.
• Negotiates seasonal stock & sales plans with input from Account & Sales Planning
• Reviews Sephora Gondola and Nordstrom temple performance regularly and makes recommendations on future roll outs (locations as well as assortment).
• Participates in conversations with product marketing regarding new launch relevance within the account portfolio.
• Coordinates with KAMs to ensure ELC portfolio is being leveraged with retailer
• Ensures strong visual presence in store, in local market and on retailer.com (e.g., outposts, out-of-home ads, merchandising).
• Ensures the right marketing activities (in store, co-op, digital/social, etc.) to supports events, and other brand activities.
• Works extremely closely with Head of Account Management, Trade Marketing and Account & Sales Planning to ensure strong business decisions on marketing, assortment, stock levels, sampling, sets, and exclusives.
• Presents seasonal program (with trade marketing) at market visits
• Leads the sales and mix plan (with planner) for respective accounts.
• Owns key P&L items for account and determines spend to maximize ROI and sales; held to seasonal targets (retail sales, net sales, demo, co-op, promo, sets, capex) and shapes the execution of these items at the retailer.
• Reviews door profiles with input from planner and the field; works with Marketing Ops to determine door level allocations.
• With finance, reviews door P&Ls seasonally (prepared by finance) to analyze outliers/ensure more profitable & productive doors.
• Work together with National Sales manager to negotiates overall demo investment with retailer and monitors productivity/effectiveness;
• Sets total investment for field to allocate and execute by door.
• 10 years related experience with Bachelor’s degree
• Strong digital and social experience
• Strong business and people manager and strong relationship builder
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Expertise to translate shopper insights and unique retailer strategies into key action steps. Must possess strong collaboration and influencing skills in order to translate strategic objectives into sales-driving action
• Strategic thinker and able to lay out a cohesive and clearly articulated strategy to drive the brand
• Extensive business acumen and financial ability (i.e., P&L management, business drivers, building new channels/growth, savvy with standard business analyses) and analytical thinking
• Solid understanding of primary levers and components to a successful account management
','We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.','','','','','','','','Executive Director, Account Lead, Tom Ford Beauty
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Website : http://www.elcompanies.com
Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.