As part of the Kemper home claims team, you are part of the team that delivers on a promise to provide exceptional service to our customers who have experienced a recent insurance loss. Our Claims Adjusters use their attention to detail to accurately interpret insurance coverage and to assess the structural and personal property damages. Your prior experience in the field, as well as building code and construction knowledge, will allow you accurately investigate, measure, and resolve claims.
You must be comfortable climbing roofs and crawling into tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces. This position entails some overnight travel and you must have the availability to travel on CAT duty regionally and across Kemper's US market as business dictates.
This opening is for a Field Property Adjuster servicing the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex.
As a remote Property Field Claims Adjuster, you have the opportunity to work from home. Kemper will provide you a company car, laptop, cell phone, digital camera, and other equipment to set up a home office.
• 3+ years progressive 1st party personal line property loss experience as a Claim Representative.
• Education equivalent to a college degree or the equivalent in related work experience; however a college degree is preferred.
• Advanced estimating software experience required, Xactimate experience is a plus.
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
• Ability to travel overnight as needed.
Apply here for a job where you can be appreciated: http://bit.ly/FieldPropertyClaimsAdjuster5060
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO -CB -LJ -GD -IN –MSJ -PT
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.