Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Manage Multi State Garnishments/Withholding Orders
Multi State Payroll
Performs garnishment/payroll related duties to ensure accurate timely payment of wages, garnishments, to be compliant with Company Policy, State and Federal Laws and Regulations
• Enter Garnishment/Withholding orders into Workday
• Enters Pay Inputs for Payroll
• Run audit reports to verify all entries and balance to Payroll
• Transmit Garnishment files to AP
•.Transmit Electronic Garnishment files to Bank
•.Submit Manual Check request for Garnishment when needed.
•.Receive and Distribute AP checks to Garnishment Vendors along with any backup documentation required.
• Answer Garnishment and Payroll related questions from employee, agency/vendor
• Backup for payroll administration
• Intermediate knowledge of multi-state garnishment laws and regulations.
• Intermediate knowledge of multi-state payroll practices, principles, and regulations.
• Good judgment & decision-making skills
• Effective communications with multiple levels of employees
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Workday preferred.
• Minimum 2-4 years of related experience, with Multi State Garnishments and Payroll
•.Knowledge of Garnishment Regulatory Requirements
• Payroll/Union Payroll
• Workday garnishment/payroll experience preferred.
•.Associate's degree in Accounting or Business preferred
• FPC or CPP
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.