Flowers Foods, Inc.
The production operator is capable of contributing to all phases of the production process. Included is the operation of automated production equipment, primary diagnosis of machinery failures, aiding with preventative maintenance, and sanitation of equipment. Operators are expected to be competent to make production decisions concerning the preflight and operation of equipment. Operators must be flexible and adaptable, as they may be required to rotate job assignments throughout production. In addition, it is the responsibility of the operator to contribute to the maintenance of a safe work environment for themselves and their fellow operators. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check production work schedules for job assignment and work reporting time.
- Checking and maintaining production schedule.
- Scaling ingredients
- Loading, operating and unloading mixer(s)
- Operating dough pump
- Checking posted scaling weights and equipment standards
- Adjusting and operating one pocket and six pocket dividers
- Adjusting and operating rounder
- Adjusting and operating overhead proofer
- Performing start-up/shut down sanitation and operator's preventative maintenance
- Ensuring that work area is clean and organized
- Performing other duties as directed by supervision
- Ensure compliance with al company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Etc.)
- Checking production schedule and verifying product running order.
- Checking pan count sheet for product quantity.
- Checking production wrap count sheet for bag types.
- Setting and operation of slicer, bagger, and tier equipment
- Performing quality control inspection of finished product
- Ensuring that product is loaded correctly.
Two years related bakery or production experience
High school diploma or equivalency
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 10/08/2017. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Flowers Baking Co Oxford Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Darrell L Robinson at DARRELL.ROBINSON@FLOCORP.COM or 610-932-2300.
Flowers Foods, Inc.
Website : http://www.flowersfoods.com
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO), headquartered in Thomasville, Ga., is a leading producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company operates 46 highly efficient bakeries that produce breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeastern, Southwestern, and mid-Atlantic states and frozen to national foodservice and retail customers.