Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That's no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike's supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike's always-changing consumer needs.
As a Global Process Manager
for Demand Planning
, you will play a lead role in elevating and aligning functional best practices, manage the development and deployment of strategic capabilities through your partnership with planning leaders across geographies, product engines and technology groups to deliver enhanced demand plan quality for NIKE. You will play a key part in implementing our FY18-20 Consumer Driven Demand (CDD) strategic initiative through your expertise in project management, knowledge of effective industry standard demand planning best practices and energy to continuously elevate the planning process to create the
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Strong understanding of key Demand Planning processes, stakeholder dependencies and data flow with ability to bridge and directly work with technical development teams to support strategic initiatives.
• Leading critical strategic initiatives to evolve forecasting and planning capabilities including roadmap management, resource planning, deliverable tracking / escalation and presenting initiative objectives, progress and performance to key stakeholders.
Developing the cross-functional and cross-geography relationships required to ensure effective and efficient process and project execution.
• Collaborating with internal and external business partners to develop realistic implementation and transition plans that are supported by the overall organization in order to enable strategic capabilities and processes.
• Lean root cause problem solving, ability to think outside the box and introduce new possibilities for effectively planning NIKE demand.
Connecting subject matter experts to share insights and best practices around the world through facilitation of functional networks.
Monitoring key planning metrics (i.e. forecast error/accuracy, plan volatility, plan quality and flow) to trigger planning process reviews that enable our ability to keep pace with evolving business needs.
Interested? Here are some additional qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
• Minimum 5 years' professional experience in planning / analytics / logistics / distribution or other related field, preferably with a large corporate entity.
• Experience with project management methodology
• Experience building and implementing new capabilities with a proven track record of driving results across large, diverse, globally decentralized organizations
• Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional and virtual teams.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with NIKE partners at a functional, regional and global level.
• Strong leadership skills demonstrated by actively seeking information and listening to key stakeholders; understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change where needed.
• Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively through strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and communicating complex concepts across different leadership levels.
• Ability to travel approximately 5-10 % of the time.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Website : http://www.nike.com
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.