The role of the Inside Sales Advisor is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide Tesla’s potential customers through the vehicle purchase and configuration process. Inside Sales Advisors have the incredible opportunity to advise discerning Tesla clients from all over North America, while honing their abilities in lead qualification and adaptively targeting specific talking points for Tesla vehicles dependent on the audience. We expect members of this team to become experts in our products and the direct-from-manufacturer sales model that has made Tesla an innovator in the automotive industry, while also developing the acumen needed to excel as a field sales representative. Located at our Factory in Fremont California, the Inside Sales team is in the true global epicenter of Tesla activity – you'll be surrounded by engineers, the Model S/X assembly line, the Finance team, the Sales Administration team and several members of the company’s executive staff. As a team, we all work together to help Tesla vehicles affect & enrich more lives around the world every day.
The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. Via education and inspiration, the Inside Sales Advisor will epitomize the no hassle, low pressure Tesla sales experience and represent our top-tier brand with the highest integrity at all times. It is our mission to accelerate the World’s Transition to Sustainable Transportation.
: Talk to our current and prospective customers on the phone, chat, email and SMS to nurture and prepare customers for a vehicle purchase. We want customers to feel comfortable and excited about joining the Tesla family.
Receive & qualify inbound leads. The purpose is to assess the prospect's needs, qualify the opportunity, and schedule the test drive experience
Influence customer purchases of Tesla Vehicles by aiding a “buy in” to the Tesla brand, including company mission, business model and no stress educational approach to sales
and maintenance of a sales pipeline. Achieve both personal and group monthly metric targets in conjunction with the field Sales teams.
: to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to activity metrics, and call structure and control for opportunity qualification and objection handling
and recommendations on communication efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients
in company meetings and customer events
industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources
· Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
· Inside Sales is a developmental role with the career trajectory of joining a field sales team after 6-12 months of proven performance
· Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment
· Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
· Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
· Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications- preferably Salesforce.com).
· Entry level opportunity, 1-3 years’ experience preferred
· BA/BS required or equivalent experience
· Legal right to work in the United States
· Valid US Driver’s License with a clean and safe driving record
· Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License
· Requirement to follow Tesla Motor’s information security policy
Website : http://www.teslamotors.com