State College, PA 16801
Bring your talent and skills to the
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) State College Engineering team!
Our team is focused on providing solutions to challenging problems to enable the success of our customers' missions.
Raytheon State College provides the opportunity to work on challenging programs without living in an urban/suburban environment. The home to the Pennsylvania State University, State College is a rural community that provides access to many of the cultural and athletic activities/events of an urban metroplex in a small community setting. Many employees enjoy a commute of 5 minutes or less!
An experienced Java or C Developer/Engineer
is needed to support the development of software enhancements to an existing classified system.
Must be a US Citizen.
- Minimum of 4 years experience developing, testing, and delivering high quality software and systems
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to produce deliverable products
- Proficiency in the Java or C computer programming language on a UNIX and/or Windows platform
- Active Top Secret/SCI US Security Clearance
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services
in scripting languages such as Perl and Python
- Experience developing JSPs
developing multi-threaded applications
- An understanding of agile software methodologies such as Scrum is also a plus.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other equivalent fields
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
6/22/2017 5:31:09 PM
Embedded Software Engineer, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, All
Website : http://www.raytheon.com
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 92 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.