We’re looking for an outgoing, hardworking, detail-oriented individual. As the Junior Corporate Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operations of full life cycle recruiting for all locations. You must have a positive, helpful attitude capable of meeting individual and departmental performance goals with a focus on maintaining a friendly, casual work environment. The Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for positions throughout the Company using internet job postings, social media, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc. Considerable skills necessary in interviewing techniques with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Recruiting Systems as well as HR systems. Needs to possess a basic understanding of business and organizational structure. Extensive knowledge of personnel, policy, procedure, federal & state laws regarding employment practices required.
Primary duties & responsibilities consist of:
• Develop relationships with hiring managers/supervisors to ensure successful fulfillment of staffing needs.
• Recruit candidates internally and externally for positions at all levels.
• Sourcing candidates using all available resources, pre-screening all viable candidates, conducting phone interviews, scheduling in-person interviews.
• Handle all stages of the hiring process including background/reference checks, drug screens and job offers.
• Handle all administrative functions of the job including candidate tracking and weekly status reports.
• Conduct Career Fairs and New Hire Orientation.
• Must be extremely perceptive and capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
• Must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the public image of the Company.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, initiative, drive, and the highest level of integrity.
• Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibit sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
• Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Must be a team player.
• MS Office required.
Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
Physical Requirements: Heavy phone and personal contact with applicants, employers, employment agencies, and other organizations. Heavy PC usage. Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to stay late in the evenings or work weekends for job fairs.
McKinney, Texas, United States
Website : http://www.torchmarkcorp.com
Torchmark Corporation is a holding company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for "middle income" Americans marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct response, and exclusive and independent agencies.