Altria Group, Inc.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Lead SAP Analyst to join our Information Services (IS) department in Richmond, VA.
The successful candidate will apply their experience in the SAP space to provide leadership on projects and support specifically in the Order to Cash (OTC) area. This role and will collaborate with business partners, project managers, developers, and vendors within IS to determine needs, provide insights and make recommendations to assist medium to large projects.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Strategically designing technical OTC solutions to support the successful implementation of business processes and system solutions. This includes but not limited to the following: formally documenting and understanding business process flows, defining requirements, designing solutions, writing specifications, configuring solutions, leading unit test definition and execution, assisting in the development of integration test scenarios, and supporting integration testing across integrated systems.
• Responsible for coming up with innovative ideas and establishing the building blocks of new, cutting-edge programs that utilize SAP order to cash data/processes to deliver sales logistics efficiencies for Altria operating companies and service companies.
• Defining architecture solutions to meet the business objectives, taking the requirements and any imposed constraints into consideration.
• Prioritizing requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
• Communicating to management and key business stakeholders the data architecture, concepts, status and courses of action verbally or written, providing sufficient level of detail to provide understanding
• Collaborating with all stakeholders to ensure data sources will successfully integrate within the system environment.
• Providing solutions that reflect understanding of business objectives and time/resource constraints
• Developing, maintaining, and enforcing software design methodologies, best practices, and architectural standards
• Establishing relationships with key suppliers and providing technical direction to operations staff
• Performing analysis as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or related discipline
• 6 years of experience designing and delivering enterprise SAP solutions
• Experience with SAP’s Sales & Distribution and Materials Management modules along with an understanding of the integration points with FI/CO modules is preferred
• Self-directed, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in SAP configuration, coding, SAP ALE, SAP DDICC, master data, and SAP batch job processing
• Knowledgeable in data structures, information technologies, and information systems delivery standards
• Strong problem management skills, technical writing skills, vendor management skills, flexibility, and creativity
• Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable in SAP security, controls and compliance with SOX is preferred
• Experience with BI/BW, Solution Manager, ABAP, Cyberfusion, HP Quality Center or similar technologies is preferred
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nu Mark. The companies’ brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal, Black & Mild, MarkTen and VERVE. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country’s top premium wine producers, and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria’s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
Altria Client Services’ role is to help Altria Group and its operating companies responsibly meet their business goals by providing the high quality services they require in a financially disciplined way. At Altria Client Services, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your SAP skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
Apply for this job at http://altria.contacthr.com/57585265
View More Altria Jobs
Altria Group, Inc.
Website : http://www.altria.com
Altria Group is focused on setting standards and priorities for our companies, including valuing and respecting employees, working to reduce the harm associated with cigarettes and other tobacco products and partnering locally to improve the quality of life in the communities where we do business.