Manager, IT Tools','180366','US-KY-Louisville','','Office','Office','Full-time','Yes, 5 % of the Time','!*!Role: Manager, IT Tools
Location: Louisville, KY
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
The IT Tools Manager is responsible for implementation and support of standardized IT products/tools. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members including requestors and end users to provide subject matter expertise in the ongoing enhancement of automation tools to facilitate and support maturing the IT Service Assurance operational processes.
· Responsible to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall tools strategy and roadmap.
· Identifies solutions and formulates implementation and migration strategies.
· Demonstrates technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, and software development.
· Provides oversight with IT Process Owners to understand workflow process and translate designs to prototypes.
· Oversees detailed technical architecture analysis, design and direction on development activities.
· Lead GAP Technical Evaluations of requested functionality and OOB (out of the box) functionality.
· Oversees solution walkthroughs with Process Owner(s) and testing team/s.
· Provides oversight of changes (upgrades, patch fixes) and ensures alignment with vendor product strategy and roadmap.
· Identifies opportunities to improve the vendor product offerings from a quality, controls and capabilities perspective while also defining best practices.','!*!Role Essentials
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT process and tools management
Demonstrated ability to extensively analyze IT processes and workflows.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
Prior experience in the health solutions industry
Proven facilitation and negotiation skills are required.
Vendor management experience, including negotiation and contract management.
Proven management skills and the ability to lead others, both as direct reports, or in a matrix environment.
The ability to work efficiently under pressure, define tasks, establish priorities, and implement according to plan, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well autonomously or collaboratively is essential.
You will have a minimum of three direct reports, as well as oversight of project teams. You will report to a Technology Director. ','Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.','Manager, IT Tools
Website : http://www.humana.com
Humana's diverse lines of business work to serve all types of consumers. From families to seniors to military members to self-employed individuals, there is a plan to meet many unique needs. Find out how Humana's associates and corporate leaders are committed to customer service. Our team uses innovation to deliver results to our consumers.