# Manager, Video Operations - CBS All Access International
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: Burbank, CA
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBS Interactive is seeking an experienced operations manager who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital video to oversee the distribution of video to CBS Interactive websites, apps and distribution partners.
Your Day to Day:
* Troubleshoot distribution problems, such as issues with feeds, XML, RSS, media management or video encoding
* Monitor and Manage DRM security profiles
* Monitor and address ongoing file storage and security issues
* Implement and manage systems and partnerships to integrate pre-roll advertising into mobile video
* Compile statistics and reporting around video usage across mobile services
* Integrate new video services into the existing video workflows
* Ability to operate independently, juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
* Manage technical details of video distribution and infrastructure, including integration into CBSi websites, mobile websites, mobile and emerging platform applications and partners sites
* Oversee distribution systems and custom distribution integrations for CBS Audience Network partners
* Manage configuration of video CMS (thePlatform MPX), including maintenance of feed infrastructure, new metadata fields, implementation of additional connectors and any other modifications required to operate our distribution business in a more effective way
What you bring to the team:
* Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and an innovator
* Requires strong technical skills - a problem solver with a passion for developing solutions and processes to address complex problems
* Experience working with digital video and strong knowledge of video formats, encoding and delivery methods and live video broadcasts - including Flash Video and HTTP Live Streaming
* Familiarity with mobile device video capabilities and managing video for mobile networks
* Strong technical skills with expertise in working with XML and RSS
* Direct experience working with thePlatform is a plus
* Must be proficient in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong understanding of latest online and mobile technologies, especially as related to video
* BA/ BS
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled,
Website : http://www.cbscorporation.com
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand – “the Eye” – one of the most recognized in business. The Company’s operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, radio, local TV, film, outdoor advertising, and interactive and socially responsible media. CBS’s businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Showtime Networks, CBS Sports Network, TVGN (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lionsgate), Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations, CBS Radio, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group (CBS Studios International and CBS Television Distribution), CBS Interactive, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Films and CBS EcoMedia.