Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Join our bold team! Learn more at www.Allergan.com
Coordinates, performs, leads and provides training for supporting the GCSM Packaging Group by strategically developing and sustaining packaging operations timelines in accordance to meet study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations and presenting clear timeline reports.
This position will be in a team orientated environment that is empowered to drive the studies with minimal deviations, accelerating timelines and providing metrics to implement future enhancements.
• Strategically develop and sustain high quality, realistic, day to day, long-term packaging operations schedules/plans from study initiation through completed packaging operations.
• Develop the packaging timeline prior to the packaging operations initiation.
• Partner with Study Project coordinators, Packaging personnel and QA to implement planning strategies and improve efficiency of execution according to timelines.
• Ensure timely delivery of all packaging milestones.
• Expected to identify gaps and risks in the packaging plans and work with the team and Management to proactively develop solutions which will increase efficiency and minimize timelines.
• Define baselines and provide metrics to identify areas and trends that can be used by the packaging group for future enhancements.
• Present clear Packaging Operations Plan reports to many stakeholders within GCSM.
• Work collaboratively with all members of GCSM to advantageously reduce timelines for study start up activities related to clinical supplies.
• BA/BS degree in Life science and/or business degree with at least 3-5/years’ experience in clinical research/packaging operations.
• 2-4 years of Project Management experience required
• Label systems experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required.
• Must be able to express oral and written communication in a clear and concise manner and effectively present information and respond to questions from directors, managers, customers and employees
• Strong knowledge and experience in Clinical Study drug supply and packaging.
• Excellent written, communication and organizational skills. Strong MS Project experience required.
• Ability to multi-task and perform under demanding and aggressive timelines while remaining focused on the study goals.
• Proven ability to interact with different functional groups.
• Strong interpersonal skills required. Must be able to express oral and written communication in a clear and concise manner and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and employees.
• Good attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures.
• Ability to work independently without supervision on a regular basis.
• Ability to understand clinical study design.
• Must have the ability to read, interpret and respond to questions regarding SOP’s and cGMP’s.
• Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Previous experience working with batch records. Creation and execution.
• Ability to oversee operations and work of others assigned to work on related tasks and give instruction.
• Ability to trouble-shoot and correct issues. Ability to multi-task.
• Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Website : http://www.allergan.com
Allergan, Inc. operates as a multi-specialty health care company primarily in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical, biological, medical device, and over-the-counter products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, urological, and other specialty markets. It operates in two segments, Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The Specialty Pharmaceuticals segment produces a range of pharmaceutical products, including ophthalmic products for dry eye, glaucoma, inflammation, infection, allergy, and retinal disease; Botox for certain therapeutic and aesthetic indications; skin care products for acne, psoriasis, eyelash growth, and other prescription and physician-dispensed skin care products; and urologics products. The Medical Devices segment offers a range of medical devices, such as breast implants for augmentation, revision, and reconstructive surgery, as well as tissue expanders; and facial aesthetics products. The company sells its products to drug wholesalers, independent and chain drug stores, pharmacies, commercial optical chains, opticians, mass merchandisers, food stores, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, integrated direct hospital networks, ambulatory surgery centers, government purchasing agencies, and medical practitioners. It focuses on eye care professionals, neurologists, physiatrists, dermatologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, aesthetic specialty physicians, urologists, urogynecologists, and general practitioners. The company has collaboration agreements with Molecular Partners AG; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Serenity Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Allergan, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.