Aetna International vHealth – vHealth Product Manager
Are you a super-organized, globally-minded, results-driven technology product leader who creates successful health care products and systems? Want to play a critical role in changing the way health care is delivered worldwide? vHealth by Aetna International is looking for a seasoned tech project manager to be part of our growing team building a better patient/doctor experience. vHealth is a game changer; bringing primary care to those who need it most, leapfrogging health systems of old. As a key addition to the Technology Product Team, you will be helping design and launch the core technology stack that underpins our initiative to deliver quality primary care and manage the population health of our members worldwide.
What you’ll do:
· Lead business project manager for the vHealth technology stack, which involves multiple layers of design and multi-component build. You will help manage the product lifecycle, working closely with the vHealth Product Director to design product strategy roadmaps, and then driving forward the planning and project management to execute the roadmap.
· The vHealth technology stack is made up of a clinical practice management system, a patient interface where clinical appointments are displayed and a patient health record is displayed, and a integration layer where multiple data warehouses and other partner clinical applications and systems are plugged in. As such, we are looking for someone who has prior experience with technology products in one or more of these areas.
· While you will not be doing the technical build, you will be the liason between the business, technology ,and vendor teams. During the design and build phases, you will be translating vision from the business into a detailed SOW and project plan with our partners, representing the business in the technology build as the “Product Owner” role in multiple Agile workstreams, ensuring vendor governance and budget oversight throughout, communicating status back to the business leads and escalating decisions and issues.
· On an ongoing basis, you will identify, prioritize, and execute fixes to our clinical practice PMS, patient interface and API’s as you learn from global deployments, leveraging patient and clinician feedback to improve the user experience, localize according to global medical regulations and maximize engagement rates and health outcomes.
· Work with our clinical and product teams to expand the technology stack over time as we increase the scope of clinical services being delivered through the system and integrate additional data sources and other external partner applications in mental health, specialty care, wellness and disease management, and beyond.
· Work with hyper-dedicated internal/outsourced colleagues located throughout the world.
· Train and support users of the systems.
· Communicate progress using analytics, roadmaps, and other management tools.
· 5 years of product management experience with clinical delivery systems or products
· Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high-growth environment
· Strong track record of partnering with design, UX, technical, and marketing teams
· Strong track record of program and project management
· Familiarity with efficient development methodologies, including Agile
· Demonstrated experience collaborating with globally dispersed, cross-functional teams
· Excellent communication that spans written recommendations and executive presentations
· Proven track record of taking product ownership and driving results
Website : http://www.aetna.com
Aetna Inc. operates as a diversified health care benefits company in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Health Care, Group Insurance, and Large Case Pensions. The Health Care segment provides medical, pharmacy benefit management, dental, behavioral health, and vision plans on an insured basis, and an employer-funded or administrative basis. This segment also provides Medicare and Medicaid products and services, as well as other medical products, such as medical management and data analytics services, medical stop loss insurance, workers' compensation administrative services, and products that provide access to its provider networks in select markets. This segment offers its products and services to multi-site national, mid-sized, and small employers, as well as individual customers. The Group Insurance segment provides life insurance products comprising group term life insurance, voluntary spouse and dependent term life insurance, group universal life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance; disability insurance products; and long-term care insurance products, which offer benefits to cover the cost of care in private home settings, adult day care, assisted living, or nursing facilities. This segment provides insurance products principally to employers that sponsor its products for the benefit of their employees and their employees dependents. The Large Case Pensions segment manages various retirement products, including pension and annuity products for tax-qualified pension plans. The companys customers include employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, health care providers, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups, and expatriates. Aetna Inc. was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut.