Are you looking for a permanent opportunity in HVAC? Do you have previous experience and are looking to work for a great company with benefits that include medical, dental and PTO? If you answered yes to these questions, than Manpower has a permanent position for you! These positions are immediately available in the Watertown, SD. Check out the description below to learn more about this amazing position and if interested, call us to set up an interview at 605-361-1560.
Manpower is looking for energetic individuals with a can do and positive attitude for HVAC technician role in Watertown. As an HVAC/R Technician you will service and install HVAC, refrigeration and foodservice equipment for both commercial and residential applications. You will also be responsible for pipefitting (sizing/design, repair and installation), ductwork and customer relations.
This position offers an excellent and competitive wage depending on experience with the ability to grow $2.00 per hour each and every year depending on performance. Want to earn some extra money? You can! Quality workmanship bonuses are offered plus other opportunities to make some extra money.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Overtime and double time wages are available.
Benefits: Eligible for health insurance, retirement plane, paid holidays, paid time off and double time pay after initial 90 day period.
Enjoy other perks such as a company vehicle, mobile phone, and computer. Continued education/training as well as tuition reimbursement are available.
What can you bring to the table?
1. E.P.A. Refrigerant Handling License
2. Electro-mechanical components & circuitry - Troubleshooting & repair skills
3. Knowledge of electrical circuitry, ability to decipher wiring schematics , diagrams, & blue-prints
4. Knowledge of flow-rates: air, refrigerant, & water - velocity, volume, & pressure
5. Pipe-fitting & installation skills
6. Ductwork fabrication & installation skills
7. Quality workmanship that must meet all federal, state and local codes for being electrically, structurally and mechanically sound.
8. Communication skills, punctuality, dependability/reliability
9. Good mathematics, science, reading, writing, problem solving, & comprehension skills
Apply today with a updated resume for review and consideration to the next step of your career.
Website : http://www.manpower.us
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.