CIT Group Inc.
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Senior Analyst will support the Direct Bank’s day to day operations
• Support the implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and campaigns
• Project Management of current projects
• Manage marketing bonus programs
• Identify and implement processes to improve workflows
• Manage mailing lists and customer databases to support marketing campaigns
• Manage compliance submissions and approvals through the in-house tracking system
• Ensure marketing materials are in compliance with regulatory requirements and company standards
• Coordinate responses and project updates between Direct Bank and Compliance teams
• Oversee creative and disclosure guidelines for agencies
• Manage campaign reporting, content calendars and strategic plans
• Expand and develop reporting from platforms and tools
• Manage email marketing to customers
• Copy write and proof collateral as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in product management, marketing or business preferred
• 3 or more years experience working in a product development or marketing department
• Banking or financial services industry experience preferred
• Must be a team player and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office
CIT Group Inc.
Website : http://www.cit.com
CIT Group Inc. operates as the holding company for CIT bank that provides commercial financing and leasing products; and a suite of savings options in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Corporate Finance, Transportation Finance, Trade Finance, Vendor Finance, and Consumer. The Corporate Finance segment offers lending, leasing, and other financial and advisory services to small and middle-market companies in various industries, such as commercial and industrial, communications, media and entertainment, healthcare, and energy. The Transportation Finance segment provides aircraft and railcar, leasing and financing solutions to operators and suppliers in the aviation and railcar industries. This segment also offers lending and other financial products and services to companies in the transportation sector, such as business aircraft, maritime, and aerospace and defense industries. The Trade Finance segment provides a range of domestic and international customized credit protection, lending, and outsourcing services that include working capital and term loans, factoring, receivables management products, bulk purchases of accounts receivable, import and export financing, and letter of credit programs to retail supply chain companies. The Vendor Finance segment partners with manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and product resellers to deliver financing and leasing solutions to end-user customers for the acquisition of equipment. The Consumer segment offers government-guaranteed student loan portfolios, which are in run-off. The company also provides account receivables collection, acquisition and expansion financing, asset management and servicing, credit protection, financial risk management, import and export financing, insurance, letters of credit, and mergers and acquisition advisory services, as well as debt restructuring, underwriting, and syndication services. CIT Group Inc. was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Livingston, New Jersey.