Regional Market Research Consultant / CRM
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2016 sales and revenues of $38.537 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines,industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people.
When you are a GCI Regional Market Research/CRM Consultant at Caterpillar, you will lead the deployment and facilitate the use of Salesforce.com within North and South America. You will manage the processes, create strategic reports and ensure collaboration with other business entities. You will be the prime contact for the field-based sales teams**for assistance, and you will drive their engagement by proving the enterprise and individual benefits. You will use the data gathered via the SF CRM tool to provide regular management reports to allow for strategic thinking and nimble reactions to changing marketplace needs. This position supports the global enterprise CRM strategy, executing the regional roll out plans, including development of supporting operational processes, systems and synergies between key business partners within and outside GCI. The role also functions as a core team member in the various stages of a project life cycle, including concept, design, build, system test, user acceptance testing, training material creation and user education.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· This role serves as the regional expert for Salesforce.com user support and executes regional training as needed; they are the single-point-contact regionally for all things Salesforce.com related.
· Manages regional Salesforce.com license needs.
· Responsible for onboarding new users and as well as continuous training (updates and increasing skills levels) of existing users.
· Acts as the voice of the region to bring forth recommendations for system improvement and new suggestions for Salesforce utilization.
· Collects and performs analysis of Salesforce.com and other external data, identifying trends, competitive actions, and business insights.
· Determines different ways the data can be looked at and ensures the resulting interpretation based on the different analysis perspectives are un-biased and has not overlooked aspects that are critical to the sales and marketing teams.
· Reviews, consolidates, and analyzes all competitive, market, and industry related information for the region.
· Produces standard reporting (Weekly Highlights, MBR, TAPS, Quarterly Competitive Intelligence, etc) for use by the sales and marketing teams to provide feedback to the product groups and other enterprise partners as to the “pulse” of the market.
· Presents own analysis and interpretation to the Regional Marketing Manager for review.
· Coordinates regional VOC projects, including support for the execution of regionalized customer panel efforts.
3 to 5 years of financial or marketing-related experience; multi-functional experience is desirable including several years of experience to gain a thorough understanding of the company's product line.
Commercial machine product line experience in marketing, CRM, or market research
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a technical application.
Top Candidates will also have:
Self-starter with ability to work independently, thriving in a high-pressure, fast paced environment with many different cultures & within a diverse, global team
Must have aptitude for working with data and computer applications, demonstrate good judgment, and be able to design and manage business projects
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to interact with, and present to, all levels of GCI leadership, gaining their respect and confidence
Solid project management skills needed to be able to manage various projects, as well as analytical skills to determine fact-based analysis and solutions for senior leaders
Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background
Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders
Previous analysis or international business experience is desirable
Previous Salesforce.com experience
Ability to speak Spanish/Portuguese would be beneficial to help better support Americas South region
*Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Regional Market Research Consultant / CRM
Website : http://www.caterpillar.com
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. With 2015 sales and revenues of $47.011 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.