Rockwell Collins, Inc.
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is the world s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. B/E Aerospace designs, develops, and manufactures a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
B/E Aerospace's Fenwick, West Virginia facility specializes in the designing and manufacturing of Aircraft De-Icing equipment and Specialty Products. We provide expert support for reinforced fabric composites, highly engineered injection molded plastics and specialty vulcanized polymer products. As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including one (1) Regional Sales Manager located in Fenwick, West Virginia.
* _JOB SUMMARY:_*
Reporting to the *Sales and Marketing Manager,* the *Regional Sales Manager* will direct efforts to achieve sales goals in multiple areas that constitute a region, in accordance with business marketing/sales plans. This position is at the first level of sales management. It frequently consolidates support functions for the region to provide efficiencies of scale.
The *Regional Sales Manager* will also work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. He/she will exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems, as well as develop and administer budgets, schedules and performance requirements.
* _PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:_*
* Assess data provided by sales staff and implements regional sales strategies; identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas.
* Actively call on key accounts and assists sales force where appropriate.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* _MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:_*
* Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university and five (5) years of relevant experience -OR- an equivalent combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work and life experience.
* Mathematical proficiency. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Language skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, customers, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
* Reasoning ability. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* _PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:_*
* Aerospace experience is highly preferred.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Rockwell Collins, Inc.
Website : https://www.rockwellcollins.com
Since its founding as Collins Radio in 1933, Rockwell Collins and its products have been recognized for distinctive quality and state-of-the-art technology. Collins Radio Company, founded by Arthur Collins in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, initially designed and produced short wave radio equipment. The company steadily grew, and captured the world's attention when Collins supplied the equipment to establish a communications link with the South Pole expedition of Rear Admiral Richard Byrd in 1933.