Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
The Segmentation Specialist will review and process CT Scan data, and convert those files into 3D bone models to develop custom pre-operative surgical plans. He/She will also review 3D models and pre-operative surgical plans to ensure quality, and upload completed plans to field based personnel for case execution.
· Enter segmentation request data into data base.
· Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
· Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
· Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
· Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
· Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
· Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
· Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred (any of the following):
- Certification or related experience in Radiology, particularly CT Scans
- Certification in Nursing or Related Field (i.e. Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, etc...)
- Associate Degree or higher in Drafting, Design Technology, Graphic Design or equivalent industry experience
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in a Health Care Discipline (i.e. Health Care Administration, Health Sciences, etc...)
- College level Anatomy course completion preferred
· 1 years of experience in Segmentation, Technical Design, Graphic Design, Drafting or Manufacturing for Medical Devices Preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in modeling, segmentation, or medical imaging.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Radiology preferred (x-ray, CT, MRI, etc...)
· Demonstrated ability to visualize, manipulate, and align 3D models.
· Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented and analytical work.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks on time.
· Demonstrated computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Windows Explorer.
· Demonstrated organizational, technical and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Website : http://www.stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.