TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Senior Brand Manager - condiments - R03008
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5213189 Employee Type:n
IL Oak Brook
nJob Posting Title:n
Senior Brand Manager - condiments
This is not your generic Brand Marketing position. In this role, you are provided the opportunity to make a huge impact within the organization and the Private Brands industry. Private Brands have outperformed the branded business the last 10 years, and are expected to continue on this growth path. The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for leading the strategic development and execution for the business. This leader must understand the customer and consumer needs and leverage them to create winning strategies for product positioning and development. Defines and translates strategies into initiatives that will result in accelerated share and profit growth. Works closely with consumer insights, product development, sales, and manufacturing to optimize product lines and deliver sustainable profit growth. Leads and manages private brand label budget and insures brand initiatives are consistent with alignment and priorities.
NOTE: This role can be located in Oak Brook, IL, San Antonio, TX or Winona, Ontario - Canada.
• This individual develops, aligns and leads private brand growth strategy initiatives, works with GM in developing strategic plans for the business
• Identifies and assesses innovation and core competency opportunities and leads in bringing those opportunities to the marketplace
• Anticipates future business needs and proactively gains alignment with cross functional partners
• Delivers financial plan for lines of business, including identifying financial and performance gaps and recommending actions to address
• Reviews and approves volume forecast and recommends pricing strategy
• Analyzes marketing and trade plans
• Develops and manages private brand equities: language, vision, strategy in conjunction with sales team, to deliver well positioned products for our customers
• Attends customer meetings as needed
• Develops POS materials in order to provide sales with toolkit to focus on core product portfolio for category
• Ownership and management of 4 P's for category
• Accountable for assisting sales in assessment of new opportunities and helping gain customer acceptance for new innovation
• Aligns business processes and drives priorities and initiatives across assigned category to create seamless integration
• Coaches and develops direct reports
• Culture promoter of THS both internally and externally
nEducation and Skillsn
• 7 years of progressive consumer product brand management experience, preferably in CPG industry
• MBA optional
• P&L understanding
• Experience identifying, building and delivering growth initiatives
• Demonstrated success anticipating future business opportunities and developing strategies
• Has successfully worked in a matrix environment or Center of Excellence business model, and can demonstrate aptitude for building productive, cross-functional teams that drive to specific goals
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position or which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
TreeHouse Foods is dedicated to being a leader in supplying high quality products and services to the private label and food service industries. Our business is based on the following propositions: