HCA Holdings, Inc
Senior Business Analyst - SEO, Analytics
HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees, is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. With its founding in 1968, HCA created a new model for hospital care in the United States, using combined resources to strengthen hospitals, deliver patient-focused care and improve the practice of medicine. HCA is a learning healthcare system that uses more than 27 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Consumer Insights group within the Content Information Solutions team presents accurate digital analytics data and metrics to enable our stakeholders to make informed business decisions for the 850 healthcare websites and MyHealthOne, the consumer patient portal. The team aims to create great impact through proactive analysis of trustworthy and meaningful data on the digital products HCA IT&S builds to improve experience and features for our patients and customers journeys.
The position is responsible for supporting the Google 360 Suite data-tracking implementation (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other products), and communicating data needs to track key performance indicators. This role will also support, deliver, develop, maintain, and solution dashboards for business stakeholders and internal teams, while working across matrixed organization within a cross-functional team. The position will take direction and management from Consumer Insights Team Lead as well as Manager of Content Information Solutions.
This position will drive and coordinate the Digital Analytics tag implementation and strategy across HCA digital properties. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the foundation of our digital analytics infrastructure across a large volume of websites and a number of platforms. Supporting digital testing and optimization initiatives from a design and implementation perspective, the Senior Analyst will play a vital role in the success of our growing testing culture. This candidate will be a subject matter expert, collaborating closely with digital analytics, Product Managers, and front-end developers to tell the user story with quantifiable data points.
75 % General
● Understand complex product requirements and how to best track features and functions
● Define and drive the organization’s digital analytics tool and tagging strategy and roadmap
● Track, monitor and manage performance of emerging product portfolio to ensure products are performing to expected performance/quality metrics
● Manage web analytics, product feature, and digital marketing implementation initiatives
● Create technical implementation specifications as needed working with development, CMS and 3rd party teams on implementation initiatives
● Document all project artifacts such as requirements, project plans, and testing artifacts
● Define, audit and drive implementation auditing to ensure data quality
● Oversee testing and validation; ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and digital product analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of site and program tags
● Maintain regular communication with all concerned stakeholders and constantly manage expectations
● Manage technology vendors and partners as needed
● Check and manage product results for data and reporting quality
● Generate team/stakeholder recommendations and communicate to leadership/organization via email and presentation as needed
● Perform and/or oversee technical audits including schema analysis and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
● Analyze performance data as needed (SEO, page load, etc.)
● Provide data analysis and quality assurance as needed
● Maintain relevant applications (Google Analytics 360, Optimize 360, ObservePoint, Moz, etc.)
25% Subject Matter Expert
● Offer subject matter expertise as needed.
● Understand assigned applications and systems
● Work as part of a team and independently
● Provide after hours/on-call support as needed
● Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
5 or more years
5 years experience in performing the following:
● Organization – Customer Orientation – establish credibility and trust with internal and external partners
● Any knowledge or experience working in a consumer-based product environment facilitating deliverables is an added bonus.
● Ability to coordinate designers, content providers, and desktop publishing tools, photo/video/videography, other related abilities and technologies, highly desired.
● Coordination skills. Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
● Strong verbal, writing, and editing skills are a must.
● Detail oriented. Create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
● Proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage external resources.
● Imagination. Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
● Teamwork. Must be able to work well with others - writers, designers, editors, subject matter experts, leadership, and technologists.
● Technical skills. Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information simply and easily. Background in computer science & communications is a plus. Experience with Java and SQL Server preferred.
● Writing skills.Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain product information clearly.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
● Overtime may be required to meet deadlines.
● Sitting for extended periods of time.
● Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
● Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Senior Business Analyst - SEO, Analytics
Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.