U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior
Information Security Specialist
with demonstrated competence and leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our Information Security Third Party Risk Assessment
• Conduct program level reviews of the information security programs and controls of third parties in the context of the services being provided and based on answers and evidence retrieved from third parties.
• Work with internal clients and external third parties to track remediation tasks arising out of deficiencies discovered during the assessment process.
• Provide IS third party assessment support to internal clients and management in fulfilling the information security requirements associated with the Third Party Risk Management program of the bank.
• Review circumstances surrounding data security incidents that arise from third parties, determine lacking controls, and work with internal relationship managers to track remediation of those findings.
• Document and review security policies and procedures in the context of applicability of third parties
• Participate in enterprise-wide policy creation, assessment, and protection of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes as they pertain to the evaluation of third parties providing services to US Bancorp.
• Participate in internal audits or regulatory reviews as needed.
• Maintain security focused certifications and stay current with rapidly changing information security landscape.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
Undergraduate (BA/BS) 7 years in an information security or information security audit role or
10 years in an information security or information security audit role
Recommended: CISSP, CISA, CISM, and/or CTPRP
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Extensive experience in:
• Information Security infrastructures ideally those used in companies supporting the banking industry
• Technical writing/documentation
• Product and vendor evaluation
• IT standards, procedures, policy
Subject matter expert in a combination of:
• Information security technologies
• Information security management
• Information security architecture
• Information security audits
• Information security administration
• Application Security
• Network and Internet security to include Cloud
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week:
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities.