Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Plan and implement marketing programs or projects that support product marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention, and satisfaction. With special attention to Card Marketing experience. Develop messaging and positioning of products and work with large cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure alignment and integration. Works individually or with a team to analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, prepare pricing studies, and manage program/project budgets. Plans for the effective development and implementation of longer term marketing projects, evaluating for program effectiveness.
• Design, plan and create marketing strategy and marketing materials, including writing product specific marketing materials and developing key messages. Card program marketing experience will be added benefit. Ensure compliance approvals obtained as needed. Design, develop and execute implementation plan for complex product marketing programs/ initiatives. Partner with internal or external partners (legal, compliance, creative services, product partners, production services, product development, etc) to ensure execution of projects is on-time, and within budget.
• Create and write product marketing communication materials to support programs/initiatives. Lead large cross functional teams as project manager. Build and maintain relationships across the organization to ensure alignment and integration.
• Drive measurable program results. Track program participation and results and provide recommendations for improvements and execute approved recommendations quickly.
• 7 years’ experience in Product Marketing or related function.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong, demonstrated writing skills - including content research and audience strategies.
• Proven ability to motivate and influence internal partners across all levels of the organization without direct position power.
• Must be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
• Proven ability to think fast, respond quickly and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to prioritize, coupled with strong attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of banking and cash solutions, or the ability to quickly learn.
• Demonstrated experience in leading small- to medium-scale projects to successful completion and implementation.
• Demonstrated capability in standard Microsoft Office applications: Word, Powerpoint, Excel required. Access and Visio are a bonus.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to effectively prioritize and execute work tasks.
• Excellent relationship and communications skills. Must be able to establish and maintain healthy business partner relationships.
• Ability to work effectively with ambiguity and frequent change.
• High degree of confidentiality.
Apply for this job at http://ameriprise.contacthr.com/57602304
View More Ameriprise Jobs
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Website : https://www.ameriprise.com
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.