NetApp is looking for a social content creator who can write content for social media that makes other marketers envious and target audiences think: WOW, I want to participate in that! We’re looking for a journalism major and/or strong certified writer who can create remarkable stories and apply the modern tricks of the social media trade.
This person will be a member of the Content Strategy and Operations team and a partner to Product Marketing and the Social Media group. As a leader for social content, this person must be an avid user of social media, have a curiosity for new practices and ways to distribute content, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Write content prescribed for key buyers and their buying stages working closely with a content strategist and campaign teams
• Basic coordination against the editorial calendar and company storyline working closely with the managing editor
• Monitor content activity through existing tools and recommend ways to optimize content engagement regularly
• Report progress and performance in team meetings
• Advocate content best practices and key tactics for social channels
• Build relationships with peer teams (product marketing, campaign teams) and act as their advocate and partner for content
• Basic content planning, scheduling and management within the company CMS
• Basic publishing to social channels and owned media in coordination with the social media team and campaign teams
• Basic execution of content workflow and teaming with counterparts: content strategist, creative, digital design, editorial, and product marketing experts.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required; 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
• Bachelors in Journalism, Communications and/or Marketing and a Masters in Business is required. A certificate in writing is required if the degree doesn’t meet the terms mentioned. Both is a major plus.
• Strong writer and communicator – journalism major or recent writing certificates
• Trusted collaborator who enjoys teaming and presenting ideas
• Skills in video, photography and graphic design is considered a major plus.
• Willing to be bold and take calculated risks – always asking ‘what’s next’
• Active on social media and hip to best practices
• Basic understanding of digital performance analytics and able to report on key findings
• Basic understanding of video and imagery creation and editing
• Proficient on Adobe creative and experience tools, publishing platforms like WordPress, SharePoint 365 for project planning and content sharing, social platforms like sprnklr and Dynamic Signal. Eloqua is a major plus.
Phone : 1-877-263-8277
Website : http://www.netapp.com
NetApp creates innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. We are recognized throughout the industry for continually pushing the limits of today’s technology so that our customers never have to choose between saving money and acquiring the capabilities they need to be successful.