The Sr. Software Product Manager will be responsible for driving the product strategy and commercial success for a complete product suite that supports multiple markets. This role will navigate challenging issues such as process workflows, performance improvement and LEAN initiatives, mobile access, communication best practices and more. Requiring a versatile combination of technical product development experience, Customer-focus, and marketing acumen, this product leader will develop a long-term vision for a rapidly evolving product line, and implement the strategies to fulfill that vision. The ideal candidate will have software product management experience and will have demonstrated experience taking software solutions from conception to launch. The Sr. Software Product Manager will be seasoned in working with senior level managers to understand business direction with ability to tie the product roadmap direct back to outlined goals. The Sr. Product Manager may have responsibility for some additional resources through direct reporting structure or dot line reporting to support the management of the product line. This role is accountable for team leadership and mentoring of any team members to support the execution of the road map. Key
• Develop a strategy and vision to meet the business objectives
• Synthesizes industry trends, Customer needs, and business objectives into the creation of requirements and specifications for new product development.
• Creates the long term global product road maps, reflecting sales projections and R&D investments.
• Set direction for business requirements and identify information needed to make business decisions and work plans to meet business goals.
• Deploys effective communication and persuasive skills to gain internal support and approval for new initiatives
• Influence cross functional teams to work collaboratively to work toward common goals
• Gathers and analyzes information on competitive offerings and technologies, and determines response actions.
• Analyzes sales and marketing data to monitor trends and market share.
• Helps drive and coordinate all cross-functional aspects of the product line, including engineering, service and implementation, and finance.
• Regularly interacts with Customers through site visits, presentations, professional societies and trade show activities.
• Aligns with Sales and Marketing on the Go-To-Market strategy for the portfolio, including Customer-facing documents and tools, sales education and support, trade shows, PR, and advertising.
• Monitors quality indicators to drive continuous product and process improvement.
• Monitors revenue and margin performance, sales funnel activity, and manages product line to achieve annual financial goals.
• Lead Product Manager for a Product Line solving for multiple markets.
• Desire experience with Live Agent Answering Services Solutions
• Desire experience with cutting edge products and technology for call center agent management
• Desire experience with Mobile application and automated communication tools
• Desire experience working with Enterprise markets as well as small to mid-size businesses
• Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation, analytical and project management skills.
• High degree of technical aptitude and multi-tasking capability.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, with ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Visio.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, especially information technology-related (such as computer science or electrical engineering).
• MBA desirable.
• Training and/or exposure to LEAN concepts desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with enterprise software solutions in a technical capacity.
• Minimum of 6 years of product management experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Website : http://www.stericycle.com/
Since our humble beginning in 1989, Stericycle has focused on helping businesses protect people and brands, promote health, and safeguard the environment. Our primary business comprises disposal services for medical and biohazardous waste. We serve hospitals, laboratories, physician practices, dental clinics, long-term care facilities, as well as numerous other businesses, facilities, and healthcare providers that generate sharps or potentially infectious material. Within the United States, we maintain the nation’s largest network of medical waste transport vehicles, collection sites, and treatment facilities. Globally, we operate medical waste services in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Romania, Spain, and Portugal.