Stock handler/Combo Driver','1710536','!*!With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
The Combo Stock Driver is responsible for assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks for non-institutional Nabisco Bakery Division products as well as timely truck delivery of Nabisco products within a defined distribution territory and delivery route. Load / unload products and applicable advertising displays in process of delivery to retail outlets.
• Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified.
• Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
• Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner.
• Loads product carts in the proper last in, first out sequence in accordance with daily delivery schedule.
• Unload returned product and integrated advertising display material in its designated area in accordance to Branch guidelines.
• Assembles product delivery manifest.
• Balancing of customer invoice and driver settlement report.
• Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices.','!*!Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Must be able to obtain a CDL A or B license within the first 70 days of employment. • Previous experience with DSD Delivery preferred • Experience using a handheld computer • Basic Math Skills to balance receipts each day Additional General/Technical Skills• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.• Ability to perform work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).• Must have the ability for flexible work schedule which includes early morning hours• Successful completion of drug test, MVR, and background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.','NA-US-Ohio-West Chester','','CS&L Management','Full-time','Stock handler/Combo Driver
Website : http://www.mondelezinternational.com
Mondelēz International is the world's largest chocolatier, biscuit baker and candy maker, and the second-largest maker of gum. Every day, our employees create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands-including Cadbury, Jacobs, LU, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Tang and Trident.