Murphy Oil Corporation
When is a job more than “just a job?”
• When you know that you are making a difference in the lives of those around you
• When you go to work every day looking forward to the day ahead of you
• When the decisions you make on the job really matter to those whom you serve
As a Store Manager at Murphy USA, you will join a diverse team of people on solid career paths in a growing retail organization. You will receive outstanding training, pay, and benefits.
Your responsibilities as a Store Manager will include:
• Managing the overall daily store operations
• Motivating sales associates to provide friendly and prompt service that exceeds customer’s expectations
• Resolving customer complaints in a timely, professional manner
• Recruiting, hiring, training, and developing your employees
• Overseeing ordering and inventory of merchandise
• Ensuring the store meets company standards for cleanliness, organization, and appearance
• Conducting performance reviews and wage increases in accordance with company policy
A job is more than just a job when it’s a career at Murphy USA.
Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. That’s why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable atmosphere possible for our employees. Here are just a few reasons why Murphy USA is a great career choice:
Enjoy your work!
Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
Murphy USA operates over 1,000 locations in over 20 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities for top performing team members.
Earn your degree!
All employees who average 20 hours or more per week are eligible for educational assistance offered by Murphy USA.
• Must be 18 Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
• Cash Handling Skills
• Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Vacation
• College Tuition Reimbursement
In compliance with Equal Employment Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied to without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Murphy USA Retail
Murphy Oil Corporation
Website : http://www.murphyoilcorp.com
Murphy Oil Corporation is an international oil and gas company that conducts business through various operating subsidiaries. The Company produces oil and natural gas in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, and Republic of the Congo and conducts exploration activities worldwide. The Company owns marketing operations in the United States and the United Kingdom, including a refinery in Milford Haven, Wales. Murphy USA Marketing Co. (Murphy Oil USA, Inc.) operates retail gasoline stations under the Murphy USA® brand across 23 states in the U.S. These are high-volume, low-cost retail gasoline stations, primarily in the parking areas of Wal-Mart Supercenters. Murphy Oil USA, Inc. also operates a network of 7 Company-owned terminals. These terminals, along with numerous third-party terminals, provide fuel supply to our retail network and wholesale customers throughout 23 states.