inVentiv Health Clinical
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Broadcast Company Name inVentiv Communications
Position Title Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Business Unit inVentiv Communications
Position Category Human Resources
Position Type Full Time
Overview Instrumental in helping the company meet its recruiting objectives. Lead sourcing strategies in a results-driven environment. Sources potential job applicants to fill job openings with multiple RPO clients.
Description of Duties • Responsible for driving sourcing strategies for the RPO team consistent with client goals and deliverables.
• Provides a thoughtful approach to identifying trends within multiple industries in order to drive creative sourcing strategies.
• Responsible for recruiting talent across multiple skill sets and positions as needed. Ability to source talent in multiple locations and industries.
• Leverage the use of applications and software to continually improve the recruiting process.
• Partner with RPO team to identifying business opportunities, then implement processes and procedures to ensure effectiveness for the organization.
• Attend staff meetings as necessary to partner with businesses on their needs and provide a recruiting perspective.
• Takes a proactive approach to personal training and development opportunities.
Minimum Requirements • 2 yrs of progressive experience in recruiting role with a broad understanding of all areas of HR. Experience working in a 3rd party recruiting environment is a plus
• Bachelors Degree
• Solid business acumen, strong interpersonal & communications and organizational skills
• A demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
EEO Statement inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com.
State/Region Ohio [OH]
inVentiv Health Jobs
inVentiv Health Clinical was launched in January 2013 as the clinical segment of inVentiv Health, a best-in-class team of global healthcare experts offering clinical, commercial and consulting services designed to provide a comprehensive customer experience that delivers greater long term value. With roots dating back to 1984, inVentiv Health Clinical is an amalgamation of a number of clinical services companies who, when brought together, had the skills and experience to allow inVentiv Health Clinical to become a leading global Clinical Research Organization.