Boeing Global Trade Controls organization has an exciting opportunity for an entry level (level 2) Trade Controls Specialist (TCS). Global Trade Control enables Boeing to globalize while remaining in compliance with US Export Laws and Regulations. The TCS interacts with stakeholders internal to the company on routine global trade control matters which includes Global Sales and Marketing, International Strategic Partnership, International Programs, Supply Management, Global Services, Engineering, and a variety of functions. This position is located in Ridley Park, PA.
Primary job duties
• Researches and gathers information in support of strategic license planning and risk management.
• Prepares and writes export authority applications for review and submission to the USG regulators.
• Interfaces with key stakeholders and provides comprehensive regulatory and policy solutions to enhance strategic alliances.
• Manages licensing process, provides export control guidance on USG Export policy and procedure to the program, and monitors the status of licenses to ensure no gaps in coverage due to expirations or policy change.
• Manages post management activity and gathers and compiles information for bi-weekly/monthly reports.
• Supports creation of training materials and conducts export control training.
• Participates on teams in support of audit and assessment activities through the development of materials and plans.
• Provides input to the development and update of processes and procedures.
• Exerts influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of an organization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
: Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required)
• Experience working on a cross-functional team.
• Experience using MS Office and similar products to effectively communicate, create metrics, and conduct analysis.
• Experience taking basic instructions and situational business requirements such as deadlines, operating parameters, and formatting requirements, and arranging the needed activity to meet those objectives.
• Experience functioning in an environment where first-pass quality of work is expected.
• This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
• Experience working in an international environment, to include cultural, administrative, and professional experiences.
• Experience working in aerospace, defense, or similar high-tech industry.
• Experience with project management techniques to support compliance and business goals.
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.