McDonald's has bold plans to evolve the customer experience for the digital era, and the Global Digital team is at the center of this aggressive change. Our team is leading the worldwide effort to develop and orchestrate digital initiatives across every facet of our interactions with customers. This includes new brand engagement, e-commerce, service delivery, and digital content capabilities. With the fast emerging digital environment, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our customers, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership and teamwork with our IT organization and the Markets around the world.
McDonald's is aggressively looking to grow its digital, web and consumer focused capability by adding top tier talent across the company and within the Global Digital team.
This role is based in Oak Brook, IL. (soon to move to the West Loop, in Chicago, IL)
McDonald's is deeply committed to our customer focus, and sits at an exciting juncture where we are ready to drive our brand to new heights using digital experience and engagement as essential ingredients.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 years of internet business experience required, business management experience preferred
· 3 years of experience translating customer needs into digital product features, pricing models, and merchandising opportunities to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals
· Experience creating customer segmentation models
· Experience and expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation
· Strong analytic and quantitative analysis skills
· Ability to align with Marketing and CRM team to drive/expand current offers programs
· Tendency to act as a self-starter with strong bias for action
· Customer-centric mindset with a passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation
· Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment while managing competing priorities (start-up experience preferred)
Proven ability to build and develop high performing teams (required)
The US Digital Product Marketer will develop and deploy new and innovative digital products in the US, leading the execution of various initiatives (e.g. digital offers, payments, and rewards). Through this role, the manager will represent the customer by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features within the digital product plan for the US market, and will play a crucial role in developing customer-centric, best-in-class digital products and programs.
The manager will work closely with the entire US Digital Product Marketing team, the wider US Digital Experience team, and the US Operations team to drive business impact by creating integrated and compelling customer experiences across digital platforms.
· Thoroughly understand customer needs and anticipate customer demands in order to develop engaging digital products for the US based on centrally-built core products from the Global Digital team
· Liaise with program managers to develop and distribute market-relevant business cases that support execution and digital product scaling
· Expand offers program and create strong foundational capability of segmentation across digital product lines
· Align with Marketing and Corporate stakeholders to drive product(s) to release
· Maintain organized oversight of specific digital product delivery schedules to ensure the proper balance of speed, features, timing, and integration with other functions, in tight coordination with Program Management
· Work closely with peer product marketers across all capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate US-specific product development and delivery
· Align digital product capabilities across channels by engaging with the US Marketing team to unify the efforts and strategy of the entire US business
· Work across U.S Digital product lines to drive customer segmentation understanding.
· Collaborate across functions (e.g. US IT and US operations) to ensure the timely delivery of digital products and best-in-class digital customer experiences
US Digital Marketing Product Manager – Cross Channel Customer Segmentation
Website : http://www.mcdonalds.com
McDonald's is the leading global foodservice retailer with more than 35,000 local restaurants serving nearly 70 million people in more than 100 countries each day. But that is just one part of the whole story. Learn more about our Executives, search our Frequently Asked Questions, and get a taste of McDonald’s History.We’re determined to continuously improve our social and environmental performance. McDonald's brand mission is to be our customers' favorite place and way to eat and drink. Our worldwide operations are aligned around a global strategy called the Plan to Win, which center on an exceptional customer experience – People, Products, Place, Price and Promotion. We are committed to continuously improving our operations and enhancing our customers' experience.