THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
Sacramento office seeks real estate attorney with 2-3 years of experience. The candidate should have a book of business in a legal practice area. Must preferably be working as an..
The marketing associate is responsible for a variety of marketing related duties, with a primary focus on assisting the Marketing Manager & marketing team in the successful implementation of the..
POSITION SUMMARY: The ideal candidate is an analytical professional with sharp financial skills who possesses a strong work ethic and can do attitude. Someone with the drive to solve business..
POSITION SUMMARY Under the direction of the Pharmacy Director and under the immediate supervision of the Distribution Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of pharmaceutical tasks. Assists in the..
The Resource Specialist 2 of Rehabilitation Services performs a variety of tasks to ensure smooth and organized clinic operations that optimize patient flow, satisfaction, scheduling and cost-effectiveness. Interfaces with Patient..
- Current Registered Nursing Licensure POSITION SUMMARY The Emergency Staff RN assumes responsibility and accountability for patient care in the Emergency Department, utilizing the nursing process for a designated time..
- Current Registered Nursing Licensure POSITION SUMMARY The Staff RN provides nursing care according to Marshall Medical Center's (MMC's) standard of practice, assuming responsibility and accountability for North 1 &..
- Bachelors degree required - Current BLS (must be American Red Cross or American Heart ) - Physical Therapist License - 1-2 yrs experience preferred POSITION SUMMARY Administers effective physical..
POSITION SUMMARY The Dietary Aide works to provide wholesome, appetizing food presented in a pleasing manner in any setting i.e., catering, cafeteria or patient care. In patient care, this position..
- Current Registered Nursing Licensure POSITION SUMMARY Provides direct patient care to the adult patient population. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the Cardiac Catheterization..
Under the direction of the Occupational Health Director and Vice President of Facilities & Support Services, this position establishes and maintains statistical reports, performs administrative duties and acts as the..
- Current Registered Nursing Licensure The ICU staff RN provides nursing care according to Marshall Medical Center 's (MMC's) standard of practice, assuming responsibility and accountability for ICU patients within..
The Medical Assistant of Marshall Medical's Clinics works with medical caregivers to ensure effective medical care is delivered to all patients in a timely, dignified, and caring manner. Qualifications: Completion..
- LVN License POSITION SUMMARY The Licensed Vocational Nurse provides skilled care and observations to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Education/Licensure/ Certification:..
The Outpatient Care Management Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) provides ongoing support and education to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). Care is delivered following..
POSITION SUMMARY The Referral Assistant works with external physician office staff, patients and families, providers and clinical staff to facilitate a fast and efficient referral process. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Education/Licensure/ Certification:..
- Current Registered Nursing Licensure The Case Manager is a Registered Nurse who develops an ongoing interactive and supportive relationship with patients in order to provide assistance in coordinating their..
POSITION SUMMARY This position works under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide and assist with direct patient care services that do not require licensure. Primary tasks include..
The Cardiac Sonographer performs adult cardiac ultrasound including the use of color flow and cardiac doppler. Performs all echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, transesophageal echocardiograms (TEE's) and Dobutamine echocardiograms and submits examinations..
- Pharmacist License BCOP Required. Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist The Oncology Pharmacist provides optimal therapeutic medication regimens for Marshall Medical Center 's (MMC's) Hematology/Oncology/Infusion Outpatient Clinic. This position is responsible..
The Help Desk Representative provides customer support for Information Technology including telecom equipment, software, hardware and peripherals for Marshall Medical Center employees. Focuses on customer service and problem resolution when..
***INTRA-DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES ONLY*** The Field RN works within the framework of a team providing skilled nursing care to patients in their home, following a plan of care established by the..
POSITION SUMMARY The Scheduling/Staffing Assistant ensures the appropriate daily staffing and scheduling of all Home Care staff. Arranges for supplemental staff if necessary, with an appropriate source of staff holding..
Click Here to View Requirements for Applying This recruitment will be used to form an eligibility list. The eligibility list will be active for a period of six months and..
Click Here to View Requirements for Applying The Early Head Start Home Visitor is responsible for the overall implementation of an integrated, family focused, home based program serving pregnant women..
POSITION SUMMARY The CPT I/Lab Assistant performs various duties, as needed, to ensure the smooth flow of patients, specimens and information to and from the Laboratory. Performs specific duties such..