THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
This position is for an experienced, senior-level industrial Mammalian Toxicologist to provide support for the registration of agrochemicals worldwide. The position requires experience with leading a small global team and in-depth scientific expertise in complex toxicology principles and physiology, ...
- Exercise full range of supervisory personnel management responsibilities;
- Plan, organize, and direct the activities of the Oil and Prevention Branch;
- Represent the organizational unit and Agency with a variety of functional area organizations;
- Serve as ...
• Significant experience in pharmaceuticals, particularly in drug development, so as to understand drug development process, with demonstrated experience in seeing assets progress through the pipeline;
• Strong record of PRO assessment publications and success in obtaining PRO ...
The Wistar Institute is looking for an exceptional candidate to join their Cancer Center Bioinformatics Shared Resources Team. The position is highly collaborative and interdisciplinary with opportunities to work with a variety of investigators on basic mechanisms of gene regulation, identification ...
As an Entomologist you will be responsible for the following duties:
This position may be filled at the GS-11 or GS-12 grade level. If selected at the GS-11 level, the selectee may be non-competitively promoted to the next grade level in the time frame allowed by the merit promotion ...
Research Scientist GMP QC Compliance based in Philadelphia , PA','134734','!*!With 30 years of experience in the CRO/pharma industry and more than 16,000 employees worldwide, PPD’s lab services units continue to flourish. PPD continues to recognize our employees as the cornerstone of our success and ...
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide daily oversight of development
activities for multiple government and contractor organization.
Research, maintain and apply current
contextual understanding of industry best practices in regards to cloud
computing standards and ...
The Immunoassay Lead position requires extensive background in immunoassay development and validation. He/she will manage the Immunoassay functional group within Assay Development and Validation group under Translational Research. He/ she will be responsible for: Leading a group of ...
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business ...
Major duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Processing (cleaning, labeling and refitting) archeological artifacts.
Identifying and cataloging archeological artifacts and entering data into the Interior Collection Management System (ICMS).
Tracking archeological artifacts and ...
- Conduct wetlands inspections and investigations of regulated facilities for compliance with applicable regulations, permits, or other federal requirements;
- Provide technical advice and information on significant analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc., related to ...
• Doctor of Pharmacy
• Minimum experience:
• 1 year residency experience or 2 years post-graduate clinical/pharmaceutical industry experience
• Proof of pharmacist licensure required
• Preferred Experience: 5 years experience in clinical practice setting in situations where ...
Assistant / Associate Scientist - Microbiology, Aseptic Techniques , based in Philadelphia , PA','135819','!*!With 30 years of experience in the CRO/pharma industry and more than 16,000 employees worldwide, PPD’s lab services units continue to flourish. PPD continues to recognize our employees as ...
Purpose of the Job
The services that Elsevier provides are becoming increasingly dependent on Smart Content to support Elsevier's corporate strategy of greater volume, types and sophistication of content. Elsevier is looking for an junior data scientist with a focus on Machine Learning and ...
BI group is seeking a skilled Statistical Data Analyst with data management and analytic expertise to optimize marketing campaigns, analyze results, deliver practical insights and communicate those insights with enthusiasm
Manage multiple online & offline data sources ...
The MFG Cell Therapy Scientist (CTS) will be responsible for the cell product manufacturing at our U.S. based manufacturing site in Philadelphia. The candidate will lead and perform cell processing activities, train and support MFG Cell Therapy Operators and work closely with the Technical Director, ...
The Data Scientist/Developer, reporting to the University Registrar, will support Enrollment Management's strategic planning activities and goals by researching, identifying and applying machine learning and data mining techniques, and performing statistical analysis to discover the information ...
Reporting to the Global Application Manager, this position is an integral part of the North American Sales Team with a geographic focus on the eastern part of the United States. The Field Application Scientist is responsible for the pre- and post-sales technical support and market ...
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
1 vacancy in the following location:
Work Schedule is
- Recent Graduates
Opened Monday 10/17/2016
Closes Friday 10/28/2016
$42,788.00 to $55,625.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade
1. Perform model assessments, validation, and enhancement activities
2. Collaborate with software developers to plan and construct the architecture surrounding model deployment.
3. Plan and schedule computing, research and reporting activities in order to meet established ...
Data Scientist (NLP Specialist)
A leading provider of adaptive learning applications is looking for a hands-on NLP Specialist with Machine Learning experience to join their team in Philadelphia, PA. This is a dynamic, cross-functional team using cutting edge technologies. As a member of the NLP team ...