THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... employment visa status
• Must have at least one year of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
... -secondary/technical degree preferred
• Two or more years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment are preferred
Do minor repairs such as patching walls, preventive maintenance on the material handling equipment and changing burnt out light ... , storage, preparation of order list and organization of all maintenance supplies.','!*!
Minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing ability preferred
Able to ...
•Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance of equipment, machinery, electrical systems and ... order to maintain efficient operations.
Trains and instructs General Maintenance associates in maintenance of center, ensuring that maintenance is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
... order. This individual has an understanding of all equipment in the maintenance shop, how to use them safely and can demonstrate this knowledge. ... employee walks in for the day, they will log into computerized maintenance program in computer and receive work orders for the day. Everything will ...
... to promote a safe working environment
Schedule and preform preventive maintenance programs as assigned by management.
Ensure the appropriate inventory ... certifications and/or training preferred
Minimum 2-3 years building maintenance experience performing some carpentry, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, ...
... Responsible for performing semi-skilled and skilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of streets and alleys.
Essential Job Functions ... related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of operation and maintenance requirements of power-driven equipment
Knowledge of basic safe work practices ...
... life to senior living./
Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and ... kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment
Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs ...
... service machinery at the site.
• General maintenance duties to maintain the site.
• Follows ... quality system.
• Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
• Use the preventative maintenance program.
• Troubleshoot electric, pneumatics, mechanical and hydraulics.
• All ...
... place to build your career!
Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician :
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic ... Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems