THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... program for routine and/or major
failures of mechanical systems
• Contribute to mechanical and process reliability as needed.
Garland Career Job
Maintenance Technician (Garland, Texas) Job Requirements
• High School education, Associates degree a plus,
• Journeyman millwright/machinist ...
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, process drawings, schematics,
and technical manuals.
• Performs corrective and preventive maintenance on equipment and
• Safely troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all rotating equipment ...
Refurbish (blast/paint) and fabricate (weld/paint) fitness equipment as necessary.
Assists with the development and design of preventative maintenance schedules.
Assists with the development and implementation of new methods and procedures, when needed to improve operations, minimize costs and ...
... DEI (Daily Equipment Inspections) backlog.
Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules and advises Sr. Plant Maintenance Manager if additional work is needed, or cannot be completed within the Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
Inspects the quality of third party repairs and or ...
8) Clean around job site
Preferred Knowledge - Abilities & Skills:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of, experience or training in construction and maintenance of streets and underground drainage systems
Knowledge of safety practices and hazards standard to work area
Skill to operate ...
... including but not limited to 6S, GMP, and BOS quality system.
• Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
• Use the preventative maintenance program.
• Troubleshoot electric, pneumatics, mechanical and hydraulics.
• All work preformed must be entered into PICS; and all Parts ...
... , cooling and electrical
Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
Install batteries and checks electrical systems
Install and perform tire maintenance
Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems
Road test vehicles
Demonstrate the ability to learn basic ...
... interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Filtering oil fryers ...
Maintain a safe and clean store facility environment. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an ...