2016-17 PhD Full Time Opportunities
This is a general recruiting requisition used for attracting candidates that meet the hiring profiles in demand at Intel - we are not hiring on this req. By applying to this prescreen, you are expressing interest in potential College Graduate opportunities across the company.
Intel offers a broad range of PhD opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
Typical Graduate Technical positions include:
- Analog, Mixed Signal, Low Power design
- Component and (IC) Integrated Circuit Design
- Design Automation
- Environmental Health Safety/Facilities
- Human Computer Interaction
- Logic Design
- Process and Yield engineering
- Quality & Reliability
- Radio Frequency Digital and Analog (RF), Signal Integrity
- Research and Development
- Semiconductor Packaging and Fabrication
- Technology Development
Additional Intel-related specializations include:
- 3G, 4G, LTE, Ultra Mobile and Modem technologies
- CPU, GPU Integration, Systems on a Chip (SOC)
- Data Analytics
- Graphics, Parallel Computing, Multithreading
- OS Kernel Optimization and Development
- Signal Processing, RTL, VLSI, Mask Design, Layout, Power Management
What you can expect:
- Competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
- Benefits: Several medical, dental, & vision plans to choose from, 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, 4-8 weeks paid sabbatical every 4-7 years, complementary beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, access to Intel Air Shuttle, and much more.
- Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intels My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
- Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the Intel College Graduate community group.
Intel hires/sponsors foreign nationals on a case-by case basis
- Minimum 3.5 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent or
Additional Requirments / Information
Minimum Education Level:
See Job Description
At Intel, our vision is to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. For interns or college graduates like you, that means having access to amazing career-building opportunities with a global impact. Whether you’re interested in manufacturing, engineering, marketing, or many other high tech business functions, you’ll experience it at a scale and level of expertise that’s hard to match anywhere on the planet. So join our culture of innovation and exploration and enjoy the many experiences and perks we have to offer as you help us pioneer advances in hardware, software, education, energy, and many other fields.
There’s more inside at Intel. Come explore all we have to offer. www.intel.com/jobs/usa/students
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Optics, Physics
Analog, Mixed Signal, Low Power design, Architecture Design Automation, Environmental Health Safety/Facilities, Human Computer Interaction, Logic Design, Process and Yield engineering, Quality & Reliability, Radio Frequency Digital and Analog (RF), Signal Integrity, Research and Development, Semiconductor Packaging and Fabrication, Technology Development
Website : http://www.intel.com
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Other Intel Architecture, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The companys platforms are used in various computing applications comprising notebooks, desktops, servers, tablets, smartphones, automobile infotainment systems, automated factory systems, and medical devices. It offers microprocessors that processes system data and controls other devices in the system; and chipsets, which send data between the microprocessor and input, display, and storage devices, such as keyboard, mouse, monitor, hard drive or solid-state drive, and optical disc drives; system-on-chip products that integrate its processing functions with other system components, including graphics, audio, and video onto a single chip; wired network connectivity products; and wireless connectivity products. The company also provides mobile components comprising baseband processors, radio frequency transceivers, WiFi products, Bluetooth products, global navigation satellite system, and power management chips; and gateway and set-top box components. In addition, it offers endpoint security, network and content security, risk and compliance, and consumer and mobile security software products for consumer, mobile, and corporate environments to protect systems from malicious virus attacks, as well as loss of data. Further, the company provides NAND flash memory products, which are used in solid-state drives; and custom foundry services. Intel Corporation sells its products primarily to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries. Intel Corporation was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.