Accounts Payable Clerk
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
The Accounts Payable Associate will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. An Accounts Payable Associate is generally responsible for processing invoices, issuing payments and any other clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. A number of related tasks will also be included in this function such as handling a large diverse group of customer questions, payment concerns, and requests. The role will also provide support in the following areas: Expense Account Processing, Cash Management, SAP Processing, and Vendor Account Analysis.
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
Sort and distribute incoming mail
Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
Process check requests
Audit and process credit card bills
Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
Respond to all vendor inquiries
Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
Assist in month end closing
Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
Assist with other projects as needed
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills 10-key by touch, SAP experience a plus
- Highly ethical and strong interpersonal and communicationskills
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Finance & Accounting
North America-North America-United States-CA-Yorba Linda
Danaher Corporation Jobs
Website : http://www.danaher.com
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.