Job Summary: Responsible for providing support and training for users and Helpdesk pertaining to various applications and systems.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Provide software application support and training for both internal and external users and Helpdesk.
2. Troubleshoot and develop solutions related to application software, setup and data errors reported to the Helpdesk using inventory and sales systems of LKQ operations.
3. Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
4. Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
5. Works closely with the Helpdesk to ensure technicians are educated and know correct procedures to resolve standard issues.
6. Provide software application support to the various corporate departments (Accounting, Purchasing, etc.).
7. Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ quality improvement system.
8. Works closely with third party companies to troubleshoot issues and develop solutions for joint applications.
9. Works closely with developers as needed to address issues and develop solutions.
10. Continually assimilate updates and changes into training and support functions.
11. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The individual works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
12. Assumes other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required, some college preferred.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within an organization. Must have a familiarity with and basic understanding of the fields’ concepts, practices, and procedures spanning both computer hardware and software. Must be a self-starter and possess excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Multi-user computer and telephone system, copier, fax machine and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires individuals to sit, type, bending, standing, and may have to move/lift up to 25 pounds. Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions. This position may require occasional travel.
Knowledge of the major estimating system platforms (if appl.) and/or specific LKQ software applications is preferred.
2 years of experience in LKQ systems/operations preferred.
with generous employer match
Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
leave (7) days after first 90 day period, and a Paid Time Off Program after 6
and qualified managers on site
an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment.
Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal
background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a
pre-employment drug screening.
existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to
Website : http://www.lkqcorp.com
LKQ Corporation is the largest nationwide provider of alternative collision replacement parts and a leading provider of recycled engines and transmission and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, the Benelux, France, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 500 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.