Springleaf Finance, Inc.
As one of the nation’s largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 1 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. “Lending made personal” reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we’ve made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers. Opportunities to advance to the roles of Personal Loan Specialist, Branch Manager, and District Manager and beyond are possible for those demonstrating leadership skills.
• Responsible for collection calls and/or activities in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts in all collection activities and account adjustments.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency and achieving delinquency goals for assigned accounts in all delinquency buckets.
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with branch manager regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
• Ability to consistently achieve or exceed monthly collection goals with proven track record within the industry.
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Accurately comply with company guidelines and procedures
• Work as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business/organizational
• Daily reporting to direct supervisor
• High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
• Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers
• Meet defined branch goals and activity metrics
• Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
• Minimum of 3 years collections experience
• Relevant work experience in Sales or Customer Service a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, motivation, competitive drive and outgoing personality
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
OneMain team members benefit from competitive pay and sales driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our Team Members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain! Apply now!
Relevant Tags: Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer Experience, Credit
Springleaf Finance, Inc.
Website : https://www.springleaf.com
Springleaf Financial was founded in 1920 in Evansville, Indiana. We started as an underwriting company for the sales of motor vehicles. In the following years we expanded our business into the personal loan space and other credit related products. Over the years, Springleaf has had different names, but our mission has always remained the same: to provide personal loans with exceptional service to all our customers.