Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Builder Sales Manager! This is a remote position and is responsible for the management of Sales Representatives in the Western United States, supporting the builder channel.
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Oversees the sales of Masco Cabinetry products for the Builder Channel within an
assigned region and expands existing sales to targeted market potential. Develops region-specific sales and marketing strategies and processes, and manages sales staff to develop strategic partnerships with customers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute overall sales strategies and tactics for assigned region, and direct Sales
Representatives in executing region-specific marketing initiatives.
• Investigate, recommend and implement targeted market expansion strategies to strengthen
• Provide and develop forecasts, budgeting, performance and financial analyses to senior
management ensuring that revenue objectives are met.
• Manage assigned Sales Representatives including review employee performance, provide
feedback, resolve employee issues and administer company policies.
• Execute sales objectives for assigned stores meet or exceeds goals.
• Collaborate with marketing and customer service areas by sharing feedback related to
industry trends, technological changes, product, promotion, and pricing in order to fully
support sales and brand strategies and objectives.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field.
• Demonstrated success selling to large volume building product accounts.
• 2 years previous sales management experience.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis and cost control practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with
department, cross-functional business teams, and customers.
• Excellent project management and budgeting skills with a deadline orientation and focus.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
• Ability to travel quarterly beyond region.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• 5 years experience demonstrating proven success in prospecting clients, building strategic
partnerships, growing sales and closing deals within the builder/construction industry.
• Experience with selling multiple product lines, solutions or services to senior/executive level
• Experience in the kitchen and bath industry
Builder Sales Manager
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Website : http://www.masco.com
Masco Corporation is today one of the world's largest manufacturers of brand- name products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. Masco is also a leading provider of a variety of installed products and services, including insulation, for homebuilders - See more at: http://masco.com/about/#sthash.kgZagB5Z.dpuf