CACI International Inc
Corporate Communications & Publications Spec, Lead (NGA Airborne Coordination Element)
Must be Current
CACI is currently looking to hire multiple individuals to join our growing NGA AT - Tradecraft and Technology (Airborne Coordination Element) Corporate Communications Team. We are looking for individuals that have at least 7 years of experience to SME level.
- Work with analytic authors and technical and publishing specialists to develop and process geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) products.
- Provide a full range of support in the production and dissemination of finished geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) products, specifically, working with analytic customers (authors) to determine the appropriate reporting mechanism for conveying GEOINT to NGA’s external customers.
- Editing intelligence documents, and managing the production of NGA GEOINT products.
- Three years of editing experience
- Professional-level facility on PC platforms with electronic publishing applications—Microsoft Office Suite, QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat and structured authoring software Adobe FrameMaker SGML
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with basic print-based and web-based design principles
- Experience with providing strategic communications support or speechwriting.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Plans and leads contract sub tasks/projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field and 7 to 15 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.